Emil Decebal Mătăsăreanu

TeamGSP

today is the 20 year anniversary of the famous 1997 north hollywood, california shootout with the bank robbers involved.  

you can do a wikipedia search by typing in North Hollywood shootout just in case.

There were 2 guys in involved in this heist, larry phillips jr and the other being emil who is in the title of this thread.

i wanted to focus on emil because the family of him filed a lawsuit back then to try and get money due to the LAPD 70 minutes allowing him to bleed to death before he died.

First of all if you are affiliated with Emil Decebal Mătăsăreanu you do not deserve to be on offense to score any points.  And the reason being is that i believe in guilty by association.  However if the family of emil was in defense mode that would be a different story but the fact of the matter is that after all that happened on this day 20 years ago, the family of  Emil Decebal Mătăsăreanu tried to get some money on his behalf.  

Are you kidding me people?  You wanna be on record and show up in court to try and collect a little money after all that muther fucker did and all he was affiliated with beforehand?  

At least the family of larry phillips jr to my recollection have never come on out and associated themselves with that dumb ass and tried to get money from the system, know what i mean

"However, due to a change in the bank's delivery schedule, the vault contained significantly less than the $750,000 the gunmen had expected. Mătăsăreanu, enraged at this development, argued with Villigrana and demanded more. In an apparent show of frustration, Mătăsăreanu then fired a full drum magazine of 75 rounds into the bank's safe, destroying much of the remaining money. In the end, the two left with $303,305 and three dye packs which later went off, ruining the money they stole.[17]"

Oops