Coinbase not selling bitcoin?

plommer

every week there's an issue

frustrating to pay such high fees to get such terrible service

Yeah the fees are getting annoying. Not just with coinbase but with all the others as well.

I may go back to using ewallets like idebit and entropay. They work as advertised even though there are high fees with entropay.

thank you for your valuable information once again plommer on bitcoin

i bought some bitcoin about 25 hours ago and strangely enough it took almost 6 hours to confirm.

Luckily the blockchain was moving good, miners gettin' their asses to work by the time the shitty sac crap kings timberwolves game ended.

My bets got graded and then i cashed the fuck out to my bitpay visa.  Everything got confirmed right away last night enough for me to with the money from my bitpay visa to pay some bills earlier this morning, it was awesome.

thanks again plommer for your contributions

what's the fee to withdraw cash from the bitpay visa card?

using it as a visa defeats the purpose of saving fees... since the kickback i get on credit cards is around 2%, more than the 1.5% fee on coinbase

here in los angeles county, the cashback limit at food 4 less is $250 and ralphs $200.  Both are Kroger by the way so in your town you might have a different name.

anyways the cheapest item to buy in order to get a cash back is a key lime which is like 3 cents a piece give or take assuming they are 99 cents a pound.  

other than that when you withdraw through an atm with bitpay visa, it's like 2 dollars per withdrawal with bitpay visa plus the 3 dollars or whatever the atm charges that you're doing it with so the bitpay visa is good for limited amounts if you need cash to withdraw.

the atm closest to me has a $500/day limit and something like $6 in fees, which wouldn't save me much over coinbase

coinbase usually is about $50-60 in fees and bid/ask spread on 3000

don't use the atm

go straight to the teller and take it out as a cash advance