OT: Anyone going to be in Santa Barbara this upcoming week?

KingRevolver

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting to her about the girl, pal.

Spill the beans, beandip!!

https://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2016/02/18/website-asu-ranks-second-in-nation-for-sugar-babies-seeking-financial-help/

I saw a creepy Lifetime movie about this. Maybe KR is a sugar daddy!

TEMPE – Arizona State University student Ashlie Stella said she has racked up more than $4,000 in debt.

So she turned to a dating website – Seeking Arrangement – to find a “sugar daddy” to pay for her expenses. The site connects what it calls “wealthy benefactors” with the students to help pay for college. The “sugar baby” and “sugar daddy” determine the scope of relationship, including how much money is exchanged.

Stella is among more than 1,100 ASU students seeking such a partnership, making the university second in the nation in terms of students enrolled on the site, according to Seeking Arrangement. Only New York University has more.

Um; no. Kinger has taken some really nice pics of Santa Barbara. .

Brock in all his poverty vacations never went to anywhere nearly as nice as SB either. Nor stayed in a place like Kinger is.

The pics of the turtles and a duck and the weak ass yielding grow room? 

All I saw. 

Looks lame.   

PS honestly was the weakest grow room i've ever seen.  I feel bad for the grower and would be glad to provide tips.