paypal to bitcoin

easy does it

recently cashed out from a book via paypal and am stuck with a fairly large amount on paypal. I don't want to transfer directly to my bank and would prefer to transfer it to bitcoin and likely deposit at another book, is there any way I can convert the funds to bitcoins? I have a localbitcoins account with a fairly large amount of rep as well as 100+ trades however the limits for buying with paypal are very low not to mention the price is way above market value. Any other ways to convert these funds to bitcoin?

anyone here interested? 

trade would be through localbitcoins for both of our security and the money will be sent for friends and family to avoid a fee, unless you want send an invoice and have me pay that. I wouldn't mind paying over market value as long as its not too much. I have 100+ trades in localbitcoins with 20% or so of them being paypal as well as over 100+ btc in trade volume.

anyone here interested? 

trade would be through localbitcoins for both of our security and the money will be sent for friends and family to avoid a fee, unless you want send an invoice and have me pay that. I wouldn't mind paying over market value as long as its not too much. I have 100+ trades in localbitcoins with 20% or so of them being paypal as well as over 100+ btc in trade volume.

Do you have the Paypal debit card - pay online bills - buy groceries - gas - would be a piece of cake to burn up a dime a month.  I see the issue if what you really want to do is acquire bitcoin - look into a bitpay card and ways to fund it.