RIP RAV

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope everyone ok sol

I am.  Wife actually took the pic.  I texted her when I was trapped inside and waiting that I was ok.  She tracked my I-phone and headed over.  I'm over on the gurney you can see in the reflection.  

I got nailed pretty good.  Hardly a scratch.  But suffered a pretty good shot to the head and my back and neck are all jacked up.  Nothing that time won't heal.  Was very fortunate.  And very lucky nobody was in the passenger side with me.  That would have been bad. 

Oh, wow!!!!!

Who was at fault????

Guessing you had a few beers in you at the time?

Beers?  At work?   :laugh

No pal.  I don't drink and drive.  And I don't drink at work. 

It was my fault.  I got pissed at a guy in front of me and got impatient.  

I was making a left turn.  Guy coming the opposite way in a big truck was making a left turn the other way right in front of me.  He was all the way over hugging the line and I could not see around him.  He's just sitting there when he had many chances to turn.  Got pissed and thought I would sneak over a bit to see if anyone was coming.  Went too far.  Immediately saw car coming right at me.  To avoid head on collision, I turned and gunned it.  Obviously didn't get out of the way in time.  

Blammy.

Oh.  And other driver was completely fine at scene.  In better shape than me actually. 

But is now filing an injury claim with my insurance.

Of course.  

Hopefully he doesn't lie. Had a guy that blindsided me and this motherfucker told the claim adjustor I was driving too fast. Fucking POS .

Get better Uncle D! Not a bad time of year to be stuck at home resting!

Yesterday kinda sucked as I didn't really get to rest like I would have liked.  Had to go to tow yard and get my personal belongings out.  Then go see my cardiologist.  Then son's football game.  

Screw everyone today.  I'm sitting in my Lazy Boy and not moving except to piss or grab a beer.