RETURN OF THE KING (all his plays)

HenryHiII2

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought guy always started 1-0 plus whatever. Made it funnier when still always ended up in the hole/quitting

well yeah, that's how the thread starts

he makes a few small bets and then after it's decided, he posts the bet slip where he actually has a winner here so he can pad his record

like railbird, the bet only counts if it wins

well yeah, that's how the thread starts

he makes a few small bets and then after it's decided, he posts the bet slip where he actually has a winner here so he can pad his record

like railbird, the bet only counts if it wins

Again, this is true only in your demented little brain. I don't ever past post. I post all my plays, they are indisputable and it drives my haters crazy when I win bc wit Him nitrogen allowing you to post bet slips, there is no way to dispute so you come up with some other off the wall claim that makes no sense.

Every play in this thread was posted before the start of the game and is 100% indisputable.

The only exception is the very first play Wiscy ML winner...Kinger lifted my ban Saturday afternoon shortly after I had made this play. Since my record starts from the day I was reinstated, this play 100% counts as long as proof is provided, which of course it was. All other plays posted before start.

There is no discussion here. All this noise is FAKE NEWS that my jealous haters are trying to make true by just repeating it over and over despite the hardcore proof right here in this thread.

I'm the Trump of TGF, always combatting all the FAKE NEWS you bitches spew constantly

My record is indisputable

Again, this is true only in your demented little brain. I don't ever past post. I post all my plays, they are indisputable and it drives my haters crazy when I win bc wit Him nitrogen allowing you to post bet slips, there is no way to dispute so you come up with some other off the wall claim that makes no sense.

Every play in this thread was posted before the start of the game and is 100% indisputable.

The only exception is the very first play Wiscy ML winner...Kinger lifted my ban Saturday afternoon shortly after I had made this play. Since my record starts from the day I was reinstated, this play 100% counts as long as proof is provided, which of course it was. All other plays posted before start.

There is no discussion here. All this noise is FAKE NEWS that my jealous haters are trying to make true by just repeating it over and over despite the hardcore proof right here in this thread.

I'm the Trump of TGF, always combatting all the FAKE NEWS you bitches spew constantly

My record is indisputable

yer last 87 threads were junk

yer fukkin junk

tomorrow and the fukkin day after yer junk

you are a fukkin orange pikker

That is all

the first "bet" was a past post. 100% indisputable.

100% agreed, Mr. Yisman.

That the 1st post was a "past post" is completely beyond question.

And while I understand that the author of the thread is a proven LOSER and a total JOKE (across multiple forums), if he even wants this thread to retain any sort of "credibility", that 1st past posted +245 needs to be removed from the record.

And, I am sure everyone would agree.

100% agreed, Mr. Yisman.

That the 1st post was a "past post" is completely beyond question.

And while I understand that the author of the thread is a proven LOSER and a total JOKE (across multiple forums), if he even wants this thread to retain any sort of "credibility", that 1st past posted +245 needs to be removed from the record.

And, I am sure everyone would agree.

Dude, your opinion means absolutely nothing.

My thread, my rules.

My record starts the day I was unbanned by KR. KR lifted my ban Saturday, therefore all plays made on Saturday 100% count. I made two plays Saturday, posted indisputable proof of both plays being made, won both plays, and that's it.

I'm sorry you are mad that I posted 100% indisputable proof of making a fantastic winning major underdog ML winner, but that sucks for you. Nothing to do with me. I'm sorry you believe that if it had lost I wouldn't have posted it. Your problem, not mine.

King Hank can pick winners better than 90% of this forum. Fact

This is exactly the same thing you said at EOG in 2013 when you called me lazy about his record. Didn't work out very well for him then. What made you jump back on the Henry train.