Donald Trump Mexico Wall

TeamGSP

i like mexico people because i consider myself to be international friendly, inter racially friendly, and inter ethnically friendly.  

i love hispanic girls because they do be having the biggest titties too but anyways i don't agree with building the wall.

It's important to understand why trump wants to deport mexico people for instance, this man is all about business and lowering taxes.  

So many jobs that should be usa based get deported outside because of tax contraints well you know what if you are an american and you need a job during trump, you are going to be able to get that job easier while paying less taxes too.

A lot of people from mexico and the latin america countries came into the usa undocumented yet got work no problem here because obama didnt go after them as much.  

But now that we have trump, it's going to be too risky for all these companies to hire illegally so i hope you understand what is going on now.

I read the news once again about a little girl who testified how excruciating it was to see her father being arrested by ICE agents on feb 28th i think it was, man had a dui in 2009 i think and then an order to get deported in 2014

As i said i am a very internationally friendly guy, i am sorry this kind of stuff happened but i understand the difference between personal and business.  

Yes i am an american, yes i don't agree with going against muslims as in the 6 country muslim ban but i also think that maxine waters is fucked up, talkin' about trump impeachment.  

To me it's like FUCK OFF get more substance, you have NOTHING.  

To me it's like if you have the scientific evidence to get something going like an impeachment, more power to you

Guys, we need to be more fair and opposite of maxine waters for real.  

Least we can do is understand why trump doesn't care about global warming as another small example

Bottom line lets not take personal about the topic of THE WALL.  i wouldn't be surprised if it never gets built it's important to understand the whole idea behind it AT LEAST.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GSP, as usual, you have a unique perspective. I don't think that most people have considered that boobs in the US will be reduced and that is a real consideration that is not talked about, especially if you are a young American male. Too much political correctness.

LOL

GSP, as usual, you have a unique perspective. I don't think that most people have considered that boobs in the US will be reduced and that is a real consideration that is not talked about, especially if you are a young American male. Too much political correctness. 

it's also unfortunate how fake hair wants to be thought of as being real and called real

if you stink and you know you stink then stop being lazy and take a bath 2 times a day why the need to resort to fake perfume?

But i think that you are definitely right, boobs in the US will not be reduced because if it did everyone would say there was nothing there to begin with.

What I want to know is- what happened to Mexico paying for it?  Trump has gone back on all his promises.  

in his mind, if mexico said no that they won't pay for it, trump would increase taxes on imports from mexico

i always thought that the campaign about building a wall was a joke but instead he has resorted to having to deport a lot of innocent people

It's very sad to see but the least i can do is understand that donald trump has always been a businessman for a long time and he will use his presidency to protect his interests.

in his mind, if mexico said no that they won't pay for it, trump would increase taxes on imports from mexico

i always thought that the campaign about building a wall was a joke but instead he has resorted to having to deport a lot of innocent people

It's very sad to see but the least i can do is understand that donald trump has always been a businessman for a long time and he will use his presidency to protect his interests.

Fake News

Not a single "innocent" person had been deported.

Give me one example of him protecting his interests?

Fake News

Not a single "innocent" person had been deported.

Give me one example of him protecting his interests?

do you not consider misdemeanor crimes as being innocent?

do you not think all his business interests will be better off for the next 4 years and prosper more as opposed to the previous 8 years?

do you not consider misdemeanor crimes as being innocent?

do you not think all his business interests will be better off for the next 4 years and prosper more as opposed to the previous 8 years?

No I do not consider crimals convicted of misdemeanors to be innocent.

Who knows but I actually think his businesses will be worse off.

I stopped reading after this

So far, no single piece of evidence has been made public proving that the Trump campaign joined with Russia to steal the US presidency - nothing.

No I do not consider crimals convicted of misdemeanors to be innocent.

Who knows but I actually think his businesses will be worse off.

The key is not to let any news agency find out you dumped them on back over

The backlash will be too hard to bear if anyone finds out

donald trump will not give in to nothing and that is to be expected.  He should feel sorry for no one and nobody on his team should put any compassion towards anyone who committed a crime and got away with it.

james comey and the fbi is wasting time

what about the hillary emails that trump decided not to pursue after he took office?

and lets say that russia did indeed hack the elections, nothing will happen

Libtards just can't comprehend how Hillary Clinton lost the election. They thought for a year that she was a lock and that America couldn't possibly vote in a Republican.

all those states that kept coming in at the last minute decided that they just could not vote for another minority in this case a female after we already had 8 years of obama.

the democratic party rigged the elections for bernie sanders to lose, but i think he could have won if he went against trump, lots of people don't agree with me but if they didn't rig anything for hillary in the first place i think bernie sanders would have been elected.

You see this gem?

A Massachusetts lawmaker posted an online warning to illegal immigrants about an upcoming Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) "raid" in the area.

State Rep. Michelle DuBois (D) suggested in a since-deleted Facebook post that undocumented immigrants in Brockton "stay off the streets" and not answer if someone unexpected knocks on the door.

These people that make the law are actually advocating to break it.

A country will collapse when this starts to happen.

OK. Post archived.

There's been circumstantial evidence clearly and it's absurd to argue otherwise. There's an ongoing investigation so expecting hard linking evidence to be out in the open is unrealistic. If the former campaign chair taking money from pro Russian forces and 7 other members of the Trump team being linked to Russians - one dismissed because of his actions - isn't "some" evidence then idk what to tell cop.