michelle waterson is +115 on nitrogen at this point

TeamGSP

oh my god what da fook

rose namajunas was the favorite when she fought carla esparza

what da fook is going on guys?

daniel cormier being the underdog totally fucked me up

i was totally going for anthony johnson, just that my mexico soccer push that started over 2 hours before the dc aj fight didn't get graded till like an hour and a half AFTER it completed on nitrogen

luckily my push for mexico soccer didn't get graded till after the rumble dc fight started but what da fuq 

i'm thinking karate hottie is going to get a bullshit decision in her favor in kansas city so rose is going to have to get a finish which will be too hard to do

oh my god for michelle waterson to be the underdog this shocks the hell out of me and i don't know what to do 

i am only hopeful that the mma linesmaker is fuckin' retarded and i think his name is nick kalikas fuck him

dc fuckin' won dumb shit what the fuck is wrong with you oddsmakers

chris weidman was the underdog and his ass was bet the fuck down till he was minus before fight time

chris weidman is fuckin' done mangled jaw style bye bye to his career at least he got all those title belt defenses, hope he saved all the money which i figure he did, wife i would say ain't no gold digger

i sucked at basketball for college that just ended as well as the nba

i was doing very well in the beginning and then about 10 days before christmas i stepped on the shovel with the metal handle 

i didn't know it was metal till the national championship game either

i looked back at the last 4 months of basketball including the nba at that point and i got hit hard

to tell you the truth i have been doing a little baseball but at least i've been able to win a few, i'm at like 50-50

i've been doing ok at the international sports

as far as ufc goes i sucked last weekend and i'm not good at it

i thought a discussion about karate hottie would be interesting because i can't believe she's an underdog

mma oddsmakers are weird i think so i'm going to have to lay off for a while, i have no luck against them at this point

i sucked at basketball for college that just ended as well as the nba

i was doing very well in the beginning and then about 10 days before christmas i stepped on the shovel with the metal handle 

i didn't know it was metal till the national championship game either

i looked back at the last 4 months of basketball including the nba at that point and i got hit hard

to tell you the truth i have been doing a little baseball but at least i've been able to win a few, i'm at like 50-50

i've been doing ok at the international sports

as far as ufc goes i sucked last weekend and i'm not good at it

i thought a discussion about karate hottie would be interesting because i can't believe she's an underdog

mma oddsmakers are weird i think so i'm going to have to lay off for a while, i have no luck against them at this point

Yeah. I know that shovel set you off quite a bit. It is a good topic of discussion but not into women's karate so can't add to the discussion here.