Coinbase says i'm unable to buy

D-Hustle

never withdraw to coinbase, only use it to buy bitcoin

do you have a debit card you can use for instant buy?  

i had a $10 instant buy limit with my debit card and it took me 10 months to get up to $3000 

i don't think it goes higher than a $3000 instant buy limit with a debit card

Never had an issue with Coinbase. 

Hopefully you never do.

The Coinbase service of buying bitcoin is tremendous but their customer service is severely lacking. They don't provide a contact phone number anywhere on the site and all inquiries are done via contact form submission, they don't even provide an email address to send a message directly. I've been waiting a week on a reply to disable my google authenticator as I'm currently locked out of Coinbase after resetting my phone.

Hopefully you never do.

The Coinbase service of buying bitcoin is tremendous but their customer service is severely lacking. They don't provide a contact phone number anywhere on the site and all inquiries are done via contact form submission, they don't even provide an email address to send a message directly. I've been waiting a week on a reply to disable my google authenticator as I'm currently locked out of Coinbase after resetting my phone.

[email protected] seems to be the way to send an email directly

i got a response the very next day as opposed to the message i sent to support through coinbase stayed unanswered for 5 days straight

strangely enough the original message i had sent 5 days earlier appeared together with the 2nd message i sent with the reddit direct email address in the reply that i got the next day

Let me know how fast you get a reply 

Hopefully you never do.

Set up Authy. I got locked out last year just when I needed it for bitcoin bonus in a complete disaster. I disabled 2-factor completely and will probably not be using Coinbase any longer but definitely not with 2-factor.