Gabewins.com is the people's champ

Always Call Heads

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try my very best to post wa lines.i post what i bet on my site. I am happy to post a screenshot of my wager.

We don't need a screenshot Gabe. We need good picks. Your bets don't do us any good.  And why are all my posts about your stale line posting now awaiting moderation? Just keep a spreadsheet. We don't need it.

Gabe the reason that I have been following your site is that I could not understand how someone that seems as dense as you seem to be could be considered a good baseball handicapper. All of my dealings with you have shown that you are just as dense as I thought.

You might be able to win a slight amount at baseball, I don't know.

I think you are a nice guy and like you. But when it comes to running a site and providing picks you are clueless. You seem to have spent a lot of money and it was all a waste. You could do it all on Google Drive.

Sorry to let you down. I am a dense insecure idiot who squeaks a profit in baseball. That is true.

This I know. Just don't know why you want to set up a site to post your bets. I've got a site of my own for that to keep track of my own bets but I don't hawk it and my lines are not nearly as stale as yours when they are.