Gabewins.com is the people's champ

Always Call Heads

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this does not make sense and it's very easy to understand if you have an iq over 96.  BT wants lines at the same book, weighted the same.   I know you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed but c'mon man.  

It seems that you have forgotten that I am the reason you are posting at BT. You don't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to know you don't need a site to track your own performance and posting the lines you bet is useless to your readers. The site name should be changed to Gabesbets.com

dear Always Call Heads,

i am sorry that i havent' added you because i've been lazy but i consider you a friend on here.  i know that you are always looking out for me by telling me not to bet on baseball.

My favorite thing in the world is the Inside Scoop.  Sometimes the inside scoop hurts and sometimes the inside scoop hurts bad.  But i'm a real man who likes to face to music so i believe that you and i see eye to eye with each other.

My point is basically this, the titties are fake.  You might be like me who even loves big titties but the honest to god truth is that they're fake.  

I dont believe in editing any posts and apologizing because i believe in being a man who should own up to everything.  Instead of apologizing, why can't more people just face the music and admit that they were wrong and that they got caught red handed?

Anyways kim kardashians big and fake titties need to make money just like a guy on a website needs to make his picks look better by deleting shit, so don't get mad and be more understanding of these type of things.  

I hope that you trust me on what i'm trying to say Always Call Heads because as you know i'm not afraid of the truth of how small my penis is and hell i ain't even afraid of DEATH.

if kim kardashian ever came out and said it flat outright that she has butt implants, that would be the equivalent of a tout who posts screenshots of their bets every week for all of us to look out for that 20 bet losing streak but of course that will never hardly EVER happens

dear Always Call Heads,

i am sorry that i havent' added you because i've been lazy but i consider you a friend on here.  i know that you are always looking out for me by telling me not to bet on baseball.

My favorite thing in the world is the Inside Scoop.  Sometimes the inside scoop hurts and sometimes the inside scoop hurts bad.  But i'm a real man who likes to face to music so i believe that you and i see eye to eye with each other.

My point is basically this, the titties are fake.  You might be like me who even loves big titties but the honest to god truth is that they're fake.  

I dont believe in editing any posts and apologizing because i believe in being a man who should own up to everything.  Instead of apologizing, why can't more people just face the music and admit that they were wrong and that they got caught red handed?

Anyways kim kardashians big and fake titties need to make money just like a guy on a website needs to make his picks look better by deleting shit, so don't get mad and be more understanding of these type of things.  

I hope that you trust me on what i'm trying to say Always Call Heads because as you know i'm not afraid of the truth of how small my penis is and hell i ain't even afraid of DEATH.

if kim kardashian ever came out and said it flat outright that she has butt implants, that would be the equivalent of a tout who posts screenshots of their bets every week for all of us to look out for that 20 bet losing streak but of course that will never hardly EVER happens

No more baseball GSP. No Mas. If you must bet baseball, please use Gabewins.com day-after bets.

No more baseball GSP. No Mas. If you must bet baseball, please use Gabewins.com day-after bets.

gonna be too hard to do

i had blue jays orioles game over 9 cause i sold a full run

no runs through like 30 outs more or less

shit goes way the fuck over cause of the shit bullpens

my basketball season was so fuckin' bad that i am bound to have a good baseball season especially if i don't bet on actual baseball

in other words i'm saying hello to a lot of international sports and been very good like rugby 7's even though i got killed last time 

i'm going to prove everything in life to you very soon Always Call Heads do you like shopping at Target ?

gonna be too hard to do

i had blue jays orioles game over 9 cause i sold a full run

no runs through like 30 outs more or less

shit goes way the fuck over cause of the shit bullpens

my basketball season was so fuckin' bad that i am bound to have a good baseball season especially if i don't bet on actual baseball

in other words i'm saying hello to a lot of international sports and been very good like rugby 7's even though i got killed last time 

i'm going to prove everything in life to you very soon Always Call Heads do you like shopping at Target ?

When you are as good as you are at basketball and halftime football bets, you need to just stick with that GSP. You are just wasting your talents.

As for Target, I find it overpriced. I also find Kroger overpriced but a 3 cent key lime is not a bad choice for cash back.

Where the fukk is Gape.

Fukkin 1-7 yesterday

first day I trailered, lost my home 2 cars and one my boats

Eating riceroni and that jello shit sleepy eats

fukkin beat yer ass Gape

And now his record isn't posted above today's plays

Gyno, get it together