Attention poster Fazzer!

plommer

dear plommer, i want to make sure with you that fazzer is a bad guy an deserves to get zip mouth

i am a firm believer who believes in letting everyone having a chance so we need to make sure that we don't drop bombs on innocent people

fazzer had a thread today that he created that i wanted to post up in but then i thought that would be a disrespect to you cause i felt the tension that you don't like him, he had done something that caused you to disown him, etc serious lots lots of shit anyways........

i know that you are my older brother by 10 years to but my suggestion is to make sure you do research on this guy before totally disowning him and if the end decision is to disown him and bomb the fuck out of him, i will believe you and trust you but make sure first if you can

dear plommer, i want to make sure with you that fazzer is a bad guy an deserves to get zip mouth

i am a firm believer who believes in letting everyone having a chance so we need to make sure that we don't drop bombs on innocent people

fazzer had a thread today that he created that i wanted to post up in but then i thought that would be a disrespect to you cause i felt the tension that you don't like him, he had done something that caused you to disown him, etc serious lots lots of shit anyways........

i know that you are my older brother by 10 years to but my suggestion is to make sure you do research on this guy before totally disowning him and if the end decision is to disown him and bomb the fuck out of him, i will believe you and trust you but make sure first if you can

Don't worry old FAZZ GSP. FAZZ is just here to have a GOOD TIME.