Bachelor party ideas

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

My best friend is getting married in 3 weeks and is my duty to organize a bachelor party! Nothing too fancy just a bunch of guys drinking, snorting and else...

So far, we have plans to start at a sushi bar around 7 pm....

PLAN A we'll move to a pub to drink some more while of the guys prepares his house with some whores and a pole... then we'll blindfold the fucker and he'll some lapdance

PLAN B rent a bus with a bartender and whores to drive us around the city for 6-8 hrs

Is the 1st time I have to plan something like this, any ideas?

My best friend is getting married in 3 weeks and is my duty to organize a bachelor party! Nothing too fancy just a bunch of guys drinking, snorting and else...

PLAN A we'll move to a pub to drink some more while of the guys prepares his house with some whores and a pole... then we'll blindfold the fucker and he'll some lapdance

PLAN B rent a bus with a bartender and whores to drive us around the city for 6-8 hrs

The best thing for the party would be you not being there.

Glad I could help.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

I'd go with plan A.

Better to do coke and whores in a safe controlled environment like a house after being out partying all night.

Guest pocketrockets

He will not be persuaded... his wife to be is gorgeous and real good girl.

Model looks and kindergarten teacher. In my experience kindergarden teachers have a heart of gold and are keepers when hot.

Guest pocketrockets

Any hottie that humbles themselves to teach young kids is most likely golden.

Not a lock.  But could be a keeper. 

Yep, she is, I really like her... and Im very protective of what bitch is around my pal.

When my ex gf added her to fb she called me immediately to ask me if I wanted her blocked lol... I loved that. Told her meh, whatever, Im not 5, but I love that you asked.

He will not be persuaded... his wife to be is gorgeous and real good girl.

Model looks and kindergarten teacher. In my experience kindergarden teachers have a heart of gold and are keepers when hot.

Marrying a teacher of all things is such a square move.  Nurses are also incredibly -EV.