Is poster FAZZER and poster SAM ODOM the same person?

ronald

dear TGF moderators

i can definitely tell that you are being tested in this post.  i don't know what the fuck is the test but i am telling you that i can read a lot of body language

the honest to god truth is that i have never EVER seen in my life something that Fazzer said something that was totally out this world so post the fucked up item 

But something tells me that he is very angry about something TGF did, i don't know what could have possibly happened but something is wrong.

does fazzer have some kind of prescription medicine dependence that causes him to act a certain way when mixed with alcohol?

HELL i don't know what the fuck the story might but but i'm telling you i sense that something is wrong that deserves some kind of attention.

to me Fazzer deserves to have a voice, and the antagonists against fazzer also deserves a voice 

honest to god truth, i would like to get to the bottom of this kind of thing as fast as can be.

dear TGF moderators

i can definitely tell that you are being tested in this post.  i don't know what the fuck is the test but i am telling you that i can read a lot of body language

the honest to god truth is that i have never EVER seen in my life something that Fazzer said something that was totally out this world so post the fucked up item 

But something tells me that he is very angry about something TGF did, i don't know what could have possibly happened but something is wrong.

does fazzer have some kind of prescription medicine dependence that causes him to act a certain way when mixed with alcohol?

HELL i don't know what the fuck the story might but but i'm telling you i sense that something is wrong that deserves some kind of attention.

to me Fazzer deserves to have a voice, and the antagonists against fazzer also deserves a voice 

honest to god truth, i would like to get to the bottom of this kind of thing as fast as can be.

Yes, something is CERTAINLY not right here. 

Guest boatboatboat

Boat: anything shakin over at the EAGLES club today?

Doubt it.

I have not gone

But weather is pretty nice

I assume drunks are picking up beer bottle caps in their yards as part of spring clean up .

dear TGF moderators

Give Fazzer a VOICE at TGF.

No come to think of it, i think I FORGOT to take mine today!! Fuck. 

HONESTLY i feel that your messages are directed towards a certain group of people and not me

and then me and of all people ME just fucks your shit up

the honest to god truth i apologize but honestly i don't like taking medicine

if somebody told me i must start taking medicine, that would be he equivalent of never being able to work out EVER AGAIN because you are crippled

Yea. Indeed he was.

Joey bag of donuts

i respect you.  i know that you don't like me or agree with a lot of what i say but i'm the guy that will see you in a TGF party and shake your hand.

i can already tell that you and i don't see eye to eye with each other but the difference with me is that i am not going to push it.