i feel that i am too good for the TGF forum

TeamGSP

too many people are quiet about me

i say a lot of shit and a lot of times the sentences are made for trash on purpose but you never bite

why are you so afraid of me?  

i wanted you to engage with me, i WANT you to engage with me.  

But it's like you don't want to because you were too late to see the song that i enticed you with in the first place and then you don't want to reply me because you know i'm going to get you back with the follow up lyrics that you barely realized in the first place.

At 1 point it wasn't even a song that i began with.  Sooner or later it ended up being a movie, and a very legendary movie at that and then you let me have the last word.

Why would you let me have the last word on here?  This is a gambling fighter's forum here, a place where you don't get banned just because you said Homosexual human being .

I OWN YOU AND YOU FUCKIN' KNOW IT

so basically you gonna insinuate that i am chris harvard, i am like chris harvard and i am chris harvard's brother and cousin yet you fuckin' record ip addresses on who enters contests?

oh my fuckin' god, how many hours did the facebook killer live compared to the amount of hours that tom brady's jersey was found in mexico

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD you have got to be kidding me

no thank you

Go battle with lardy.

He is dying for attention.

Hope it comes sooner than later

at least i know who my lovers are

by the way i am so happy that hockey season is over

if you keep posting in that 2016 thread that you created i am going to have to ask KingRevolver to remove my post that i had in there early in the nhl season, fuckin' got sick all season long knowing i posted in it and that you and only you kept updating in it

bon voyage

i hear GYNOWINS is looking for guest handicappers on his tout podcast

maybe that's a better place to ruminate

i'm not going to sign up with rachelmania

tell your girlfriend to quit with the fake makeup and then i will make a deposit with betmania

your family can get the credit when i do so