Got 4 tickets to the Trump rally this Saturday

Cop

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. But kind of sad.

The far left is too far gone. You can't support the POTUS these days without being labeled a racist, among other things. Sad.

you can support him all you want.  that doesn't mean he isn't a racist clueless thug, nor that most people at his rallies are bright as door nobs.     70% of republicans think the economy is good right now.  30% thought so in december.   must be all those new Trump policies.  Or maybe just blind retardation.

i love the NATO comment.   Oh I said NATO was obsolete because I actually never knew anything about it.

you can support him all you want. that doesn't mean he isn't a racist clueless thug, nor that most people at his rallies are bright as door nobs. 70% of republicans think the economy is good right now. 30% thought so in december. must be all those new Trump policies. Or maybe just blind retardation.

i love the NATO comment. Oh I said NATO was obsolete because I actually never knew anything about it.

I have zero interest in any of that. I just made a point that is by and large correct.

I was never a fan of Obama, but as an American had a vested interest for his presidency to succeed. Did not agree with a lot of his policy. But we have had worst presidents.

Some of these Lefties are off their rocker rooting against him. I don't get it.

Are you kidding me? What does that have to do with my point? Of course Obama had his haters. And those that cheered for him to fail are just as bad as the idiot left that does the same.

Who is cheering for him to fail?   If he'd do just 1 thing he promised in his campaign it'd be nice.

Anyone who doesn't love Trump has no appreciation for the lighter side of life. You don't need to take the man so seriously. Who cares if he's the President. He's fukkin hilarious.

More than anything, this world needs laughter. Liberals, Conservatives, Centrists, Alt Right or Left, everyone should be enjoying this man.

No excuse for bashing, berating or bullying.

Just enjoy. No need to wait 10 years till the comedy clips are compiled. Live and laugh.

Nah. Show me one thing he's done that is a contradiction to what he promised he would do.

Labelling China a currency manipulator day 1.   Flip flopped because they gave Ivanka  a patent.

NATO is obsolete and needs to be changed.  Flip flopped because someone explained it to him.

Cheaper better better health care for everyone.   Realized oh that's impossible, let's just fuck over the middle class and poor people like always.

There are more, but I actually do work for a living so gonna have to delete this login.

I guess these aren't changes, just shit he promised and didn't do.

Major tax plan reform coming.  Not really a flip flip, just never had a plan.

Defeating ISIS quickly, big plan.  Oops no plan.