Brock checks in (video)

Hoops

bustin, i know that everyone in here saw your voice on the video and heard it mouthing off but i can tell that you have a very soft heart

it's almost like your voice was very fake to play a heel but in reality i can see the entire big picture and can tell that you are a true baby face

i'm sorry if you always want to rile up a lot of people on here in the forum but i believe you should always stick to being bob backlund

bob backlund in case nobody has never heard of refused to ever be a heel.  He always wanted to stick up for what he believed in his real world and his real world consisted of being with god so he would never be a heel no matter how much the pay.

bob backlund never did drugs, in fact 1 time during his wrestling era, everyone was smoking marijuana in the car but he insisted on it being stopped so that he can get out and start walking instead of smelling like smoke.

BustinNutz i get the feeling that you are chicago born and raised or a city similiar to it.  It's a very tough city, i can only understand what it's like being there for an extended period of time but there is no need to be a tough customer like them on what you show in the video.

Once again i can tell that you are very soft hearted so there is no power, no real anger, no real evil in it although you make a lot of people laugh.

THANK YOU

bustin, i know that everyone in here saw your voice on the video and heard it mouthing off but i can tell that you have a very soft heart

it's almost like your voice was very fake to play a heel but in reality i can see the entire big picture and can tell that you are a true baby face

i'm sorry if you always want to rile up a lot of people on here in the forum but i believe you should always stick to being bob backlund

bob backlund in case nobody has never heard of refused to ever be a heel. He always wanted to stick up for what he believed in his real world and his real world consisted of being with god so he would never be a heel no matter how much the pay.

bob backlund never did drugs, in fact 1 time during his wrestling era, everyone was smoking marijuana in the car but he insisted on it being stopped so that he can get out and start walking instead of smelling like smoke.

BustinNutz i get the feeling that you are chicago born and raised or a city similiar to it. It's a very tough city, i can only understand what it's like being there for an extended period of time but there is no need to be a tough customer like them on what you show in the video.

Once again i can tell that you are very soft hearted so there is no power, no real anger, no real evil in it although you make a lot of people laugh.

THANK YOU

No Christopher. THANK YOU for your input.