Do you have emergency food/water?

KingKolzig

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course if things got so bad that there was zero food in stores for months then you would need to be deep in the woods or have 10+ well trained men to fend off the zombies

however look at venezuela a brain surgeon there now makes $150 usd a month. ppl are starving crime is way up but there its not "complete" chaos. just a lot of hungry, broke ppl about to overthrow the government. there is very little food but there is some. thats what i think could happen here. i mean if an EMP went off then forget about it, but there are a lot of scenarios where the standard of living takes a sudden nosedive, maybe even martial law, but there is power, there is water and there is some food. 

a period of adjustment to a new financial system/bio terror attack or whatever could take 6+ months. those months would be very dangerous trying times. having guns, food and ammo with enough ppl to watch the house for looters is a good idea

There would be zero food in stores in 1 day

yes if ppl panic then store shelves would be emptied

but that doesnt mean the supply chain is broken. it wont turn into absolute chaos overnight. look at ppl in germany that survived ww2 on their home turf. they didnt all attack and eat each other while the country recovered. im not scared of groups of 100 from the nearest city coming all at once. yes that could happen during a nuclear war but unless you are a millionaire with a cabin in the woods you cant prepare for such devastation 

im preparing for 6 months...........after that my supplies will run out.......we wont have many guns so i wont be protected against a real militia so i figure why save more than 6 months. if something HUGE happened those 50-man-gang militias will go house to house and fuck up everyone

50 Man Gang Militia would be a great name for a rock band

yes if ppl panic then store shelves would be emptied

but that doesnt mean the supply chain is broken. it wont turn into absolute chaos overnight. look at ppl in germany that survived ww2 on their home turf. they didnt all attack and eat each other while the country recovered. im not scared of groups of 100 from the nearest city coming all at once. yes that could happen during a nuclear war but unless you are a millionaire with a cabin in the woods you cant prepare for such devastation

Kolzer you need to invest in a Fall Out Shelter.

i actually think for "the big one" we have a few years

the mark of the beast will be introduced after the rapture and during the tribulation.......they arent ready to introduce mass-chipping yet. but once you start seeing CNN stories about chipping parolees then you know we are getting real close

rapture could happen of course any moment

In all seriousness, the US has never been more vulnerable.  

We are one click away from being brought to our knees.  

Boat BULLISH on America.  I'm BULLISH on shit going down soon. 

well Trump could attack NK and they could release smallpox on the US mainland

but other than that i think the rapture happens before anything. in a few years