Ohio State/Alabama In Game Thread

LCD

You think Buc fans are already ordering their Mariota jerseys ? No way scouts can come away from this game wanting Jameis as their #1 guy. He could easily be a guy that starts slipping way down draft boards.

I'd bet right now Tennessee doesn't take him at 2 either and they stick with mettenberger and go defense.

if they somehow thought Winston was worthy of a top 5 pick (which he obviously isn't)' date=' you can't overreact like that to one game[/quote']

It doesn't take much for guys to slip, especially if you have an incredibly checkered past like Winston. Teams can look past all his antics if they think they are getting a dominant player, but he has been terrible and I said this last year but he wasnt that good in the Auburn title game either. And i was on and rooting for FSU in that one, but didnt think he was good at all

Teddy Bridgewater slipped from consensus #1 to borderline first rounder mainly due to a bad pro day, so again doesnt take much to scare teams off.

I do agree with your general premise that sixty minutes of football shouldn't be what you go off of to judge a player, but it will just bring up more questions and doubts about him. I think he got a pass for poo play before because the retort was always "he does enough to win"

Oregon up 32 in the 4th and still running hurry up but FSU is classless. Funny.

That's their offense. That's how they play

Would never blame a team for playing their normal game till the end. If you dont want them to keep scoring, stop them. That's the game

Shaking hands at the end of the game is normal and apparently most of the FSU roster just couldnt handle taking a loss

Like Herby put it, it's easy to shake hands after a win. And you never saw the FSU players bolt for the locker room after their many wins

That's their offense. That's how they play

Would never blame a team for playing their normal game till the end. If you dont want them to keep scoring, stop them. That's the game

Shaking hands at the end of the game is normal and apparently most of the FSU roster just couldnt handle taking a loss

Like Herby put it, it's easy to shake hands after a win. And you never saw the FSU players bolt for the locker room after their many wins

yes and they pulled the starters also.

They did point that out though and make sure to give Jameis credit for being one of the few

At the end of the day its not the biggest deal, just kids frustrated not only with losing but getting embarrassed. Probably not easy being the team you know everyone roots against also. Just like it got to Lebron his first year in Miami when they were hated everywhere they went

I think FSU will be a little easier for people to root for once Jameis is gone next year. I dont find Jimbo unlikable at all.

He was solid on that drive, made some big time throws on long 3rd downs. That TD was absolutely crucial to make sure this didnt get outta hand

Bama brought that drive on themselves by getting it started with a very stupid and very obvious taunting penalty. Cant go over top someone on the ground and talk shit

I really dont mind Tebow as an analyst. I think he can have a great career in this gig

I thought McElroy did a good job too announcing in one of the bowl games. Lots of young, ex qbs that couldn't hack it in the NFL going into the tv business. Brady Quinn also but hes in the NFL, not sure if he does college at all