OT: Don't you guys feel like real men when you fix your own car?

KingRevolver

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scam.  It sounds good when you're buying a car, but they don't cover a lot of what they want you to think they do.  Car dealerships make a killing selling these add-ons.  An inch dent or so probably costs about $125 to repair correctly.  You can make five dents on that car (which ain't going to happen more than likely), and you're still well under what this package is costing you.  Plus, some of those dents won't be covered... because they're bullshit artists.  Dealerships are 10x better weavers than I am.

No, if you have rock chips all over your hood, fenders, mirrors, roof you either leave it or have them repainted.  To have a professional job done you are looking atleast a couple grand for materials and labor on that.  If you leave it you take a huge hit on resale, or you can have a mint vehicle and get much more out of your used vehicle. 

Pretty clear you and diabler have not been in this situation before.

No, if you have rock chips all over your hood, fenders, mirrors, roof you either leave it or have them repainted.  To have a professional job done you are looking atleast a couple grand for materials and labor on that.  If you leave it you take a huge hit on resale, or you can have a mint vehicle and get much more out of your used vehicle. 

Pretty clear you and diabler have not been in this situation before.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

What a car square.  I would have never guessed.  Of all things too.  I would have thought you would know better..

And you are waiting to buy quarts of oil until Christmas because they have a sale on it then.  Weave us another one Mikey!!!

It's called being smart with money, there was a black guy i worked with who dreamed about being me, he said "man where do you get all that money", i told him it's a lifestyle,everything you buy you get at a good price, a buck here and there matters, you dont get there overnight. I blow 3 or $400 a night gambling, but I'll be god damned if I'm gonna overpay for oil if I dont have to.

It's called being smart with money, there was a black guy i worked with who dreamed about being me, he said "man where do you get all that money", i told him it's a lifestyle,everything you buy you get at a good price, a buck here and there matters, you dont get there overnight. I blow 3 or $400 a night gambling, but I'll be god damned if I'm gonna overpay for oil if I dont have to.

K

You're a brokedick on social security living in a shithole.

You're fooling no one other than the black guy from your fairytale.

Please don't listen to these broke chumps, Mr. Brick. We here at Dakota Dodge would love to have you back at any time. Let's trade that car in and get you a FREE upgrade. (Absolutely FREE! NO CATCH) A responsible family man like yourself, and your beautiful family, deserve only the best!

We'll throw in a free lube job. $2700 value

K

You're a brokedick on social security living in a shithole.

You're fooling no one other than the black guy from your fairytale.

I'm many years from SS , I'll be retiring later this year. you obviously care deeply about me(you weakly attempt to insult me), I dont care about you at all, sorry.

Please don't listen to these broke chumps, Mr. Brick. We here at Dakota Dodge would love to have you back at any time. Let's trade that car in and get you a FREE upgrade. (Absolutely FREE! NO CATCH) A responsible family man like yourself, and your beautiful family, deserve only the best!

We'll throw in a free lube job. $2700 value

Hahahahaha

Might just come down to living different lifestyles than you guys too, dont really have to sweat the small stuff and pinch pennies anywhere.  I pay for convenience and peace of mind while you guys more about making sure you dont over extend and put yourselves in a bad spot financially. 

Might just come down to living different lifestyles than you guys too, dont really have to sweat the small stuff and pinch pennies anywhere. I pay for convenience and peace of mind while you guys more about making sure you dont over extend and put yourselves in a bad spot financially.

Surrender noted. Good game.

(Slaps butt)

No A person who’s sexuality I admire .

This thread is fantastic. I don't even know who to quote to call them an idiot, so many options.

Mr. Rito, we have two sister dealerships in the Beaner capital of the world, Mexico City. Your beautiful Colombian wife notifies us about your relocation there.

We would love for you to test drive one of our brand-new Audis.

No tricks, no hassles. We won't even try the dent scam that we in the business call "Brick insurance." Um, I've, well, oh, said too much, just come in!

Mr. Brick, we are still waiting to hear from you.