Cowboys- they are who we thought they were?? [In-Game Thread]

KingRevolver

By making the league more offensive minded for fantasy football with the no touching of receivers or qbs they gave refs total control of the game. They can throw a flag whenever they want to fit the agenda. Even pick them up when a fellow ref makes a mistake call that goes against the agenda...this is what we just saw lol.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I was pre-occupied with something else during this sequence. Did Morelli actually announce the PI call, and then 10 seconds later take it back? Or did they pick the flag up prior?

If it's scenario #1 that is the shadiest BS I've ever seen. I don't think I have ever seen that. You can't take a call back after you have Mic'd up and announced it:laugh

Ughh...We changed our mind:laugh:laugh:laugh

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I was pre-occupied with something else during this sequence. Did Morelli actually announce the PI call, and then 10 seconds later take it back? Or did they pick the flag up prior?

If it's scenario #1 that is the shadiest BS I've ever seen. I don't think I have ever seen that. You can't take a call back after you have Mic'd up and announced it:laugh

Ughh...We changed our mind:laugh:laugh:laugh

Morelli announced the PI call.

The referee expert guy (name isn't coming to me) said how it was PI since the receiver did not turn around and made contact with the wide receiver. So after the ref announced it, replays were shown and ref expert supports the call, Phil Simms then announces the flag is being picked up. The referee then announces there was not pass interference and the flag is being picked up.

I honestly couldn't believe it. Nothing says fix more than that.

Morelli announced the PI call.

The referee expert guy (name isn't coming to me) said how it was PI since the receiver did not turn around and made contact with the wide receiver. So after the ref announced it, replays were shown and ref expert supports the call, Phil Simms then announces the flag is being picked up. The referee then announces there was not pass interference and the flag is being picked up.

I honestly couldn't believe it. Nothing says fix more than that.

Wow. That's amazing. You cannot do that. That whole crew should be fired. Once it's announced on Mic, that's it.

One of the most brutal scenarios I have ever seen watching NFL Football in over close to 60 years.....Detroit got the royal shaft.....this game will be talked about forever.....somebody will break down the film in the 4th quarter and make it into a documentary....Dallas was allowed to get away with murder on both sides of the ball....