Forum Catch Phrases

Sol Diabler

What was Rodfather's again?

LET'S KICK THE MAN'S ASS!!!

Or something with Amstel Light or some combination thereof.

Oh here's one....

Show me on the DUMMY where Pig Daddy touched you!!!

:clap:clap

Lol. Rodfather and amstel lights.

What did henhouse use to always say? I remember the famous Bernhardt langer that dickyw and searchin use to rip him about.

Chute on meeting Ice Queen:

Not really into meeting people on the computer, it's just kind of weird, IMO. So, obviously I was worried if she was going to be gross, annoying, weird, etc... She was worried about the same thing with me. My knee is still majorly fucked, so it's not like we could do madd stuff either if the other one sucked, and she was staying with me. But we pushed it off for a while due to my knee, and it was just like fuck it. With that said, I was blown away. The girl is absolutely beautiful in person, for one. Her pics don't do her any justice whatsoever. I always thought she was hot from her facebook pics, but the first time i saw her in person smiling and waving as she was coming down the airport escalator, I thought I was a spanish soccer announcer in my head...."gooooooaaaaaaalllllllll", lol. Real cool chick, down to earth, fun to just shoot the shit with and hang out with. Everyone that met her thought she was great. We were both really into each other, and must've got that we were a cute couple at least 5 times from random people. Just a really awesome time. It was even rough for both of us to say goodbye.