LANDERS 100% BURIED-TRIPLE CONFIRMED

BarryRunSome

We will soon be approaching the 1 year Anniversary of his infamous Super Bowl bet scam. Boat and George saved the day.

ESPN 30 for 30

What if I told you a former pizza delivery boy attempted to pull off an internet Super Bowl betting scam, only to have it backfire? See how a Boat and a Costa Rican sports book became his saving grace in the new ESPN 30 for 30, "I scam therefore I am..the Broke Landers story"

Don't know who he owes. Only know he is definitely into someone for 20k. From the info I got it seems to have been a loan for gambling purposes. Not down 20k on credit. He's totally buried. Doesn't have a red cent to his name.

but how is it triple confirmed? i doubt there is ever more than 1 person that knows what is going on with his shady deals

It does not matter in the least. Landers at least has the advantage in that he has drive and does something. Many others just smile when they get run over or bombed on by a boss. Kind of jealous of a person like that whose actions he can clearly live with. I balk and issue refunds at a fraction of what he is into provided the rumors are true

Brocks Response:

Absolutely 100% false bullshit.

Started By the biggest piece of shit on the net.

I challenge the guy to name one person I owe. Name ONE

I am owwd money, and for many months as it is.

But pieces of shit post that garbage, and of course its true.

Barry probably fucks little boys, see, its posted here, MUST be true!

:pop

I have had a lot of addiction issues in my life and nearly lost my life,family,everything mainly due to painkillers. I was on them for twelve years pretty much daily due to a doctor friend i had plus getting them on the street. However one thing i learned a lesson on real quick was gambling. I love gambling but its something i do here and there when i know i have close to a sure thing,something i feel good about also i have a set amount of money i play with after bills are paid. When i first started gambling i was wild at first but quickly learned my lesson when i lost a thousand bucks or more on two or three seperate occassions at the dog track and had to sleep in my car for awhile. After those bad losses i started watching what i was spending because i knew i had addiction in my blood so i had to be very careful plus i had bills and didn't want to be homeless.

I've won thousands in my life but my dream is to hit a pick 5 or pick 6 in horse racing. I've never won on a pick 5 or pick 6 in horses. I have won a shitload playing pick 3 and pick 4 in the lottery mainly playing one or two numbers daily until they hit. My numbers were 486,586 in pick 3 and 4856 and 5647 in pick 4. mostly straight sometimes boxed. i would skip days here and there but also play months at a time and i would just play 5 or 10 bucks a day doing that and between the pick 3 and pick 4 at 5dimes and here in Tennessee i made a pretty penny. A few months after pick 3 came out in Tennessee in summer of 2004 i was playing 486 ten times daily and won 5 thousand. I bet 4856 in 2011 twice and won ten thousand. I quit playing the Tennessee Lottery as much when they stopped ball drawings and started using an RNG to do the drawings.

At the dog track i go from time to time mainly playing 486 and 586 plus 78 and 68 exactas and win here and there. Won quite a few trifectas on 486 and 586 simulcast on different tracks at the Southland greyhound track. Most i ever won was 3,700 on 486 at Wheeling Down. I love betting the horses at times and have never hit a pick 5 or pick 6 damn i would love to hit one of those. I bet NFL games that i think are sure thing in the past like Indy Colts and Tennessee plus a few others. The trick is i play every now and then or sometimes daily for a while but i have a set amount then i leave it alone for a while. Plenty of people have asked me how i do it but i just have a knack for knowing when to stop for awhile and then when i play its with money after i have all the bills paid. Feel sorry for those who can't control it i've been there mostly with drugs but i've been clean three years and it was the best thing i ever did. I know what it is like to hit rock bottom. Thank god for my wife and kids they stuck by me.

We will soon be approaching the 1 year Anniversary of his infamous Super Bowl bet scam. Boat and George saved the day.

ESPN 30 for 30

What if I told you a former pizza delivery boy attempted to pull off an internet Super Bowl betting scam, only to have it backfire? See how a Boat and a Costa Rican sports book became his saving grace in the new ESPN 30 for 30, "I scam therefore I am..the Broke Landers story"

that was good. i'd watch that one for sure.

I have had a lot of addiction issues in my life and nearly lost my life,family,everything mainly due to painkillers. I was on them for twelve years pretty much daily due to a doctor friend i had plus getting them on the street. However one thing i learned a lesson on real quick was gambling. I love gambling but its something i do here and there when i know i have close to a sure thing,something i feel good about also i have a set amount of money i play with after bills are paid. When i first started gambling i was wild at first but quickly learned my lesson when i lost a thousand bucks or more on two or three seperate occassions at the dog track and had to sleep in my car for awhile. After those bad losses i started watching what i was spending because i knew i had addiction in my blood so i had to be very careful plus i had bills and didn't want to be homeless.

I've won thousands in my life but my dream is to hit a pick 5 or pick 6 in horse racing. I've never won on a pick 5 or pick 6 in horses. I have won a shitload playing pick 3 and pick 4 in the lottery mainly playing one or two numbers daily until they hit. My numbers were 486,586 in pick 3 and 4856 and 5647 in pick 4. mostly straight sometimes boxed. i would skip days here and there but also play months at a time and i would just play 5 or 10 bucks a day doing that and between the pick 3 and pick 4 at 5dimes and here in Tennessee i made a pretty penny. A few months after pick 3 came out in Tennessee in summer of 2004 i was playing 486 ten times daily and won 5 thousand. I bet 4856 in 2011 twice and won ten thousand. I quit playing the Tennessee Lottery as much when they stopped ball drawings and started using an RNG to do the drawings.

At the dog track i go from time to time mainly playing 486 and 586 plus 78 and 68 exactas and win here and there. Won quite a few trifectas on 486 and 586 simulcast on different tracks at the Southland greyhound track. Most i ever won was 3,700 on 486 at Wheeling Down. I love betting the horses at times and have never hit a pick 5 or pick 6 damn i would love to hit one of those. I bet NFL games that i think are sure thing in the past like Indy Colts and Tennessee plus a few others. The trick is i play every now and then or sometimes daily for a while but i have a set amount then i leave it alone for a while. Plenty of people have asked me how i do it but i just have a knack for knowing when to stop for awhile and then when i play its with money after i have all the bills paid. Feel sorry for those who can't control it i've been there mostly with drugs but i've been clean three years and it was the best thing i ever did. I know what it is like to hit rock bottom. Thank god for my wife and kids they stuck by me.

good share... some lessons in there to be sure

stopping for a while when you're ahead (unless you have a great angle) is some great advice