What your top pet peeve

CarolinaKid

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drivers who are turning right who stop and wait for a person crossing the cross walk 60' away when there are 10 cars waiting behind them because they think the law of 40yrs ago that states if a pedestrian steps foot into a cross walk you are to stop and wait for them to cross all the way, instead of the real law which states that you can turn if you don't impead the progress of a pedestrian in a cross walk....

Drives me fvcking insane...

Drivers who give the bums holding signs Will work for food standing in the center divide at the stop light......they're there because you give them money and it makes the city look trashy, plenty of ways to give to the homeless why do it at the stop light and why wait til the light turns green to do it with 10cars behind you asshole...

Drivers who are turning right who stop and wait for a person crossing the cross walk 60' away when there are 10 cars waiting behind them because they think the law of 40yrs ago that states if a pedestrian steps foot into a cross walk you are to stop and wait for them to cross all the way, instead of the real law which states that you can turn if you don't impead the progress of a pedestrian in a cross walk....

Drives me fvcking insane...

This. Deal with this shit every day.

This. Deal with this shit every day.

On a rare occasion you will see a car sit at the light when the pedestrian walks off the curb closest to them and walks away from them and they wait until the person walks on to the sidewalk across the street.....that's when it's truly frustrating....I'll lay on my horn and they will just look in their rear view mirror with a confused look..

How about the driver who wants to turn right and they're rubber necking to the left looking at cars who are actually stopped at the light while cars are turning in front of them from across the way with the green arrow and the person is so fvcking confused why they are stopped but the light is red for him and he doesn't even notice the cars turning right in front of him......

Hope I explained that right because it's talked about a lot here at work.....almost as bad as the crosswalk thingy