OT: Richest posters?

KingRevolver

Guest boatboatboat

weave

care to wager?

I assume a video from soc.sec.gov that shows reported earnings year by year would suffice?

Ill black out all other years

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one that would walk out of their house on Christmas and shoot 12 dear that are taking a nap in the front yard. Probably ilegal anyway though.

In Wisconsin, when I was a kid, there was a week long gun hunting season during the week of Thanksgiving (bow hunting was months long).  They've since expanded the gun season quite a bit.  I'd imagine it's not much different in Ohio.  If he had an antlerless tag and it was in season, there's nothing wrong with it.  The objection probably came from him shooting an 80 lbs. deer.  That's a pretty young deer and definitely on the borderline of what you should shoot.

Guest boatboatboat

.  The objection probably came from him shooting an 80 lbs. deer.  That's a pretty young deer and definitely on the borderline of what you should shoot.

VERY tender

yea

had 3 jobs

1 before school, 1 after school until about 9 and one 4 days a week from 915 until Midnite

I recall as a Senior project in Gov class we had to pair up with someone else. they matched males with females and show a budget of if we were married how we would survive.

The young lady I was paired up with as it turned out was also a very hard worker and had a decent amount of income while in HS as well.

While other groups were saying "oh I will get a job at XXX and I am gonna make XXX" which was all bullshit. 

We just simply put down our current incomes and laid out a budget.

the teacher said it was the only assignment where the team was currently doing well enough to live a decent life style

On a REAL sad note, the student I was paired with passed away 3-4 years ago. Ovarian cancer.

works before school after working until midnight as a high school student. weave.

Guest boatboatboat

It worked out to around 6 bucks an hour

Some of the income came where I was paid a few bucks an hour more than that. Weekend work as a DJ

The bulk of the hours worked were as I recall at about $5.70 an hr.  X 1.5 wage on a Sunday

Guest boatboatboat

works before school after working until midnight as a high school student. weave.

well if I show you I was in HS (ill even do a diploma with a date for you) and the earnings via video and the #'s jive, we have a wager?

Guest boatboatboat

That's 40 hours a week. A lot with school.

yes it was rito

trying to recall back.

I would guess? 20 or those hours were on Sat Sun

I worked at a grocery store and had worked for them since 14, by time SR in HS could open and close store. I KNOW every Saturday was 10-6 and than most evenings I would DJ someplace. (that paid more)

I would get maybe 2 Sundays a mth at the store, everyone wanted those because you got time and a half. So 10-6 there (but only 2 times a mth)

Fridays were another day were as soon as school was out be there by 330 and didn't leave until store closed.  

3 nites a week after store closed I would strip wax the floor. There was this hand held buffer tool. You would ,mop the floors with real hot soapy water with a small amount of ammonia added. Than apply wax with the machine and than go over with pads that took wax off and shined. I loved those nites owner of store would say "please don't ever steal from store when you leave but while here you can eat and drink what you want"

I would get momma la rosa sausages, add tomato sauce and onions and peppers. Wrap in foil and put on the meat wrapper. The meat wrapper was maybe 180? degrees. its what melts the plastic wrap onto the meat pack.

It would take about 3 hours to do store floor. When done................eat the sausage. GOOD STUFF  

Got to know the pepsi guy real well.

before school I would fill his displays at the 2 stores in town. This was back when soda came in cases of 8 16 oz bottles. 3 cases to a cartoon. You could wheel 6 cartoons with a 2 wheel cart. The pepsi would be in the back room, I would take out onto sales floor 2 wheel carts at a time.

That was maybe?? 6 hours a week

Guest boatboatboat

with zero time off. that's 52 weeks, at 40 hours, @ roughly $6 an hour.

boat been making/working more than rockets since he was 16-17.

so we don't have a wager about my weave?

Guest boatboatboat

my first nite alone at my first real job

JCPennys

They had a paint Dept

Someone ordered some custom paint

I didn't get lid tight

Put in paint shaker

lots of wet wipes were used

lots

• 2 months later...