Nothing worst than an irresponsible employer

Guest pocketrockets

one could argue that posting about your struggle and using personal problems to "guilt" others into giving you money is a scam in a way. 

once again rockets, i am attempting to give you a look into what bothers people. i am not in the game of trolling you anymore, because it got old for me. take this as advice and not criticism. 

i understand being an addict is difficult to overcome and being unemployed can cause what feels like insurmountable stress but you're an able bodied bi-lingual human being who is more than capable of working hard and getting a job and paying bills. i know that's difficult to see in tough times, and that quitting drugs isn't as easy as deciding today is the end, but you have to start somewhere. taking money from people who are generous and feel bad/offer is not an honorable way to survive and i think you would agree with that. people do desperate things in desperate times but instead of running and buying drugs or gambling with that money maybe buy some nice clothes for a job interview or save the cash to help you get around from place to place applying for work. a little effort goes a long way.

Why does someone help this type of person?  Because they get off on telling others that they donate/support them?  Kind of like being vegan, those people let you know that they are every opportunity they get. 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the thing, I dont think PR is a bad person. He clearly has a terrible desease called drug addiction but overall he means well unless you fuck with him and his desease can be attributed for many of the crazy things that he does. I see Brock as the opposite, a guy that tries to be friendly to you because he is always looking for an edge to screw you over. 

i think the problem some have with rockets - not me anymore because no more rockets trolling - is he does "admit" to his short comings but when people help him out because he's in a "bind" he runs and spends all that money on drugs and gambling and not attempting to better his situation. a small effort goes a long way. people who work hard for a living can get frustrated with things like that. 

Guest pocketrockets

didn't pm the guy asking him for money did he? maybe i don't remember that one well. there have been so many brock scams lol

i think the problem boat has is that he thought - naively - that if he gave PR money it would end. he then got word that he was asking others for money too and boat felt as if he instigated the situation by succumbing to the request first.

i have always thought the way boat has kind of defended Brock has been very very bizarre and i've never been a fan of it. as i said earlier, it's hypocritical of him based on his treatment of other scammers like brock. that said, it doesn't change the fact that no scammers have any business here which is the gist of my argument.

i think the problem some have with rockets - not me anymore because no more rockets trolling - is he does "admit" to his short comings but when people help him out because he's in a "bind" he runs and spends all that money on drugs and gambling and not attempting to better his situation. a small effort goes a long way. people who work hard for a living can get frustrated with things like that. 

sign off the forum, get out in the real world and look for work wherever you can get it. take whatever shitty job is offered for now and work hard. one day you might go from dishwasher to manager/owner of the dishpit. do whatever it takes; people notice effort and hard work in any job and you will feel better about yourself working hard and earning your own way. tell boat to fuck off and come back with a job and etc and tell him to suck on some sand when he ridicules you.

gimme a sec

I need focus to reply to this and I am multitabling 6 tables.

Guest pocketrockets

Here is the thing, I dont think PR is a bad person. He clearly has a terrible desease called drug addiction but overall he means well unless you fuck with him and his desease can be attributed for many of the crazy things that he does. I see Brock as the opposite, a guy that tries to be friendly to you because he is always looking for an edge to screw you over. 

Ty Jorge. Your opinion means a lot to me. I wouldnt harm ANYONE who didnt harm me. Not on purpose at least. I advice anyone who asks me about drugs to be real careful, never offer to anyone who has never tried etc etc. 

I started doing shit at 16... life has passed me by so fast I feel is pretty much over. At that time I never realized what I was setting up myself to in my adult life. It was all for fun, and to rebel against parents/society.

The rebel part and the fun part are gone for the most part,

Guest boatboatboat

Huh?

when the SB thing happened there were some., quite a few actually who said it was all a hoax and planned from the start and no way a deal like that could have been worked out during a halftime of a game and blah blah blah

We usually see things the same and here is another case.

Boat I have seen you go after PR,Smoke,and Sly quite a bit the last few weeks and Brock gets a pass from what I have seen.

It cant all be just because of "fades"  For months King was putting up pictures of the guys meals,trips, and nonsense and guy wasnt even making plays and you never said a word.

Is there a certain quality you dont like about certain guys. Seems like the smaller guys who are desperate for a few hundred here or there really seem to bug ya.

Guest boatboatboat

We usually see things the same and here is another case.

Boat I have seen you go after PR,Smoke,and Sly quite a bit the last few weeks and Brock gets a pass from what I have seen.

It cant all be just because of "fades"  For months King was putting up pictures of the guys meals,trips, and nonsense and guy wasnt even making plays and you never said a word.

Is there a certain quality you dont like about certain guys. Seems like the smaller guys who are desperate for a few hundred here or there really seem to bug ya.

go after smoke?

huh

I was the one who changed sly thread to say he didn't stuff

PR I should have banned when he put up a bounty for me

what you want me to say "hey KR don't post brocks meals"...........geez he would post one and Joey,Sleepy,AJT would comment in 45 secs

lord..............

go after smoke?

huh

I was the one who changed sly thread to say he didn't stuff

PR I should have banned when he put up a bounty for me

what you want me to say "hey KR don't post brocks meals"...........geez he would post one and Joey,Sleepy,AJT would comment in 45 secs

lord..............

This is why it is impossible to have a discussion at the forum.  Your going to pretend you didnt go for the throat with Sly. :laugh

Go back to the Sly thread and read your posts. You hammered him.Remember stuff like "He strikes again" "Should have shut down his Pms" "5th guy hes done this too" "3rd time hes asked me for cash"

Then kept bumping it when no other posters were.

Again im not saying your wrong if you had had it with him. 

My question though is it seems like someone like Sly irritates you more then a Brock type scammer. 

My question though is it seems like someone like Sly irritates you more then a Brock type scammer. 

Ive already covered that TTP.

We all have a tendency to react a certain way when things get to a personal level with us.  We are all guilty.

And that explains why Boat acts a certain way towards certain posters.  

Ive already covered that TTP.

We all have a tendency to react a certain way when things get to a personal level with us. We are all guilty.

And that explains why Boat acts a certain way towards certain posters.

I hear ya. So I get the sly and pocket situation cause they got money from Boat.

But Boat has brought up the Smoke stiff of Brock 500 times and from what I know Smoke hasn't got money from Boat.

So don't understand why that one he has a hard on for.

But Boat has brought up the Smoke stiff of Brock 500 times and from what I know Smoke hasn't got money from Boat.

So don't understand why that one he has a hard on for.

People have blamed Boat for running Smoke off.  When all he did was give his opinion on the situation.

I think he's only commented so many times out of defense.  I don't think he did anything wrong there.  So I can understand why it would be personal for him.  

People have blamed Boat for running Smoke off. When all he did was give his opinion on the situation.

I think he's only commented so many times out of defense. I don't think he did anything wrong there. So I can understand why it would be personal for him.

I have absolutely no problem with him bringing it up. Especially since he is in juice free and a lot of us are betting with him. Glad he did.

Just again seems odd he keeps talking about it but with the Brock situations he gives them a pass because he brings fades I hess. Just don't get it.

But will let it go cause never gonna get a real answer.

I have absolutely no problem with him bringing it up. Especially since he is in juice free and a lot of us are betting with him. Glad he did.

Just again seems odd he keeps talking about it but with the Brock situations he gives them a pass because he brings fades I hess. Just don't get it.

But will let it go cause never gonna get a real answer.

Its all about views. Brock is the golden goose.