Are forumville posters the worst at restaurants?

KingRevolver

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15% is good? JFC

18-20% is standard. 15% is shit.

I usually tip more than 20% but I certainly don't expect everyone too or think they should.

15% is standard according to all the websites that came up on Google. I'm not saying I tip that, my usual tip is 20%.

If restaurant people don't like that-- tough cookies!

15% is standard according go all the websites that came up on Google. I'm not saying I tip that, my usual tip is 20%.

Yup.  Typically tip 20% here too.  At least.  Only do 15% if the service was really bad.

Canadians see 15% and they shit their pants.  Cheapskates.  

15% is standard according go all the websites that came up on Google. I'm not saying I tip that, my usual tip is 20%.

the states are starting to make minimum wage $15 an hour

now that their making more money the tip thing should move down to 10%

There's only been one time I tipped 15% recently that I can remember

Nice restaurant. Couple years ago. The waiter was outstanding. Took order in 2 minutes. Busboy brought food.

"The Runner" ordered Filet but the waiter didn't tell me it was medallions. I didn't even know what the fuck it was. Never heard of it

Place was a well oiled machine. We were in and out in 40 minutes. Bill was like $140.00 but the waiter didn't do anything

It was such an organized establishment it felt like he didn't do much.

And he fucked up not telling me the filet was medallions.

I might have even tipped 13 or 14. Can't remember.

There's only been one time I tipped 15% recently that I can remember

Nice restaurant. Couple years ago. The waiter was outstanding. Took order in 2 minutes. Busboy brought food.

"The Runner" ordered Filet but the waiter didn't tell me it was medallions. I didn't even know what the fuck it was. Never heard of it

Place was a well oiled machine. We were in and out in 40 minutes. Bill was like $140.00 but the waiter didn't do anything

It was such an organized establishment it felt like he didn't do much.

And he fucked up not telling me the filet was medallions.

I might have even tipped 13 or 14. Can't remember.

Saturday night at the Cheesecake Factory for the Runner and friends.

:laugh

Such a made up story by ....Ck.... I used my chase card last month and tipped 100% at a bar (girl was super hot and it was a work event so I was just going to expense it anyways )and didn't get an email.

I'm sure most of u realize It Will Never End.

Been watching little ckid lie about an amazing array of fantasies going back to 2001.....And even today at age 66 he just won't stop.

Completely unashamed....no matter how much we clown him, no matter how easily his lies are exposed he will keep on rocking....Eating lunch w Trump while Trump is on an airplane, tweeting Casey Anthony, riding in his billionaire buddy's private jet.....you will only get random internet photos of parked cars and parking lots as "proof".

Enjoy. It's harmless fun and cost none of us a single dollar to entertain his phony fairy tales

I'm sure most of u realize It Will Never End.

Been watching little ckid lie about an amazing array of fantasies going back to 2001.....And even today at age 66 he just won't stop.

Completely unashamed....no matter how much we clown him, no matter how easily his lies are exposed he will keep on rocking....Eating lunch w Trump while Trump is on an airplane, tweeting Casey Anthony, riding in his billionaire buddy's private jet.....you will only get random internet photos of parked cars and parking lots as "proof".

Enjoy. It's harmless fun and cost none of us a single dollar to entertain his phony fairy tales

Jethro has more fables than Aesop.