What time do you get home from work

housepicks

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hard time understanding all of the freedoms you have but can't go home at a decent hour and stay there.

The amount of work I have keeps me there . I have a certain job that takes x amount of hours to complete with lots of deadlines. I can do the work whenever and howeverI choose. I can also of course work from home whenever I so choose. Don't do it too often as I have a staff to manage at my office , though to be fair, most don't need much supervision. I also have 3 employees who have NEVER stepped foot in the office. 2 of which I've never met in real life , both who work in our Ireland office.

Different jobs and job sites means everything isn't the exact same all the time, but mostly I work 6-2 or 6:30-2:30 with a paid break. Usually 30-45 long.

I leave for work before the sun comes up and before traffic gets heavy. I go home before traffic gets heavy. Can pick up my kids from school most of the time. Can't imagine being happy with any other schedule

The amount of work I have keeps me there . I have a certain job that takes x amount of hours to complete with lots of deadlines. I can do the work whenever and howeverI choose. I can also of course work from home whenever I so choose. Don't do it too often as I have a staff to manage at my office , though to be fair, most don't need much supervision. I also have 3 employees who have NEVER stepped foot in the office. 2 of which I've never met in real life , both who work in our Ireland office.

You guys offer internships

Rito is implying that he is "never" really off work.

You are never at work.

You think it's the same thing but it's not.

I can stop working whenever I want, which is nice, but falling behind isn't good so I try not too.   But, working from home means I can always step in the office and work for a couple hours which kind of sucks.  Can't sleep, get up and work.  Used to have an office, I liked that better.

Guest pocketrockets

Yes. Have a summer intern now. Should have seen the kids face on his first day where I told him we needed an extra player for our softball game. He was like "wait, you're telling me you're going to pay me to play softball for work???" Was pretty funny

Lol.

Thats the kinda kid u want around... positive and grateful just to be there. Hope he works out.