What time do you get home from work

housepicks

I understand for some it works but I'm wired differently at this point in my life. I like to turn the switch on once a day at the same time and shut it off on my way out the door.

When I was laid off, i got my kids to school and my day started at 9..Actually I started at 10 after I fucked around on my phone for awhile. Unless I made breakfast and than it started later than that. Unless thought I might want to take shit after breakfast. But I could go back on my phone for awhile more. Or maybe I'll jerk off, takes me awhile to find a good video.

Haha.  Yeah I hear ya.

Working from the office it was like, drive 30 minutes.  Take a lap around the office, say good morning.  Take a shit.  Do an hour's worth of work.  1 hour meeting.  1 hour lunch.  Surf net for awhile after lunch.  Do a couple hours' work.  Kill the last half hour of the day, then drive a half hour home.

~3 hours work done in one day.

I'd rather work for 4 hours straight at home and be done at noon, and have the rest of my day to do whatever the fuck I want. 

Or work for 14 hours each Monday and Tuesday and barely do shit the rest of the week.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you'll dick around at work but bust you're rump at home. Weird, I'm totally opposite.

Yeah.  In the office the goal is time-based.  Get through the day so I can get home and dick around.

Working from home the goal is task-based.  Get my shit done so I can give dicking around my undivided attention.

I didn't find a lot of motivation in the office to get my shit done early, cause I couldn't just leave the office whenever I wanted.  

At home I actually enjoy the full reward for my own productivity.

Guest pocketrockets

Maybe he means a box since usually if you buy a dozen or more it comes in a box where as a few (which wouldn't be enough for the whole crew) come in a bag?

:bulb

Juanito you been to Mexico??? The best and cheapest yay I ever got was in Panama but was hard to get... Mexico was everyday everywhere.....

But, they sell it wrapped in fuckin paper... you seen that sacrilege?

:bulb

Juanito you been to Mexico??? The best and cheapest yay I ever got was in Panama but was hard to get... Mexico was everyday everywhere.....

But, they sell it wrapped in fuckin paper... you seen that sacrilege?

Claro guay!

My stepmom growing up came from some shit town south of Mexico City so been there a bunch, to CABO probably 8-9 times, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta , Tijuana and San Felipe. Btw , never go to San Felipe. What a dump. Almost both died there and had no way home. Had to sneak on a bus and hide. Was not pleasant. I was 18 at the time and when I told my mom she said I was never traveling alone again. Lol

Oh and I forgot, also slept on a beach since the spring break service I used over sold rooms and told me mine was gone.

Guest pocketrockets

Claro guay!

My stepmom growing up came from some shit town south of Mexico City so been there a bunch, to CABO probably 8-9 times, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta , Tijuana and San Felipe. Btw , never go to San Felipe. What a dump. Almost both died there and had no way home. Had to sneak on a bus and hide. Was not pleasant. I was 18 at the time and when I told my mom she said I was never traveling alone again. Lol

Oh and I forgot, also slept on a beach since the spring break service I used over sold rooms and told me mine was gone.

You are quite the seasoned motherfucker mate   :cheers

I have like 5 friends living over there... tickets so cheap compared to 2011 gotta see what Cabo and Puerto Vallarta are all about!

Only been to D.F.

Guest pocketrockets

Politics have no age pal... old & young, buds & chicks, whiteys & blacks... we are all raped by all politicians

Is a jerkoff game of false hope and broken promises