what a great american

sleepy

So you want other people to pay for something they will never use so your insurance will be cheaper?

Not to mention the insurance companies get richer

How do you know you'll never use it?  Why would you care if the insurance company makes money?

I love my customers who cut their orders because I would make more, never mind that they equally benefit.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I do.  Why should my rates go up because of someone else's actions?

wtf?  Why do I have to pay more because I live in Broward and am a Male.  I haven't been in an accident in my entire life and haven't gotten a ticket in 30 years.  Same answer to your question

Guest boatboatboat

wtf? Why do I have to pay more because I live in Broward and am a Male. I haven't been in an accident in my entire life and haven't gotten a ticket in 30 years. Same answer to your question

Same reason I pay more for earth quake insurance in calf even though my home has never had a claim

wtf?  Why do I have to pay more because I live in Broward and am a Male.  I haven't been in an accident in my entire life and haven't gotten a ticket in 30 years.  Same answer to your question

You are going to pay more in Broward because of crime stats based on zip code.  Male drivers get in more accidents also.  You do get a break for excellent credit though.  Is it fair that people with piss-poor credit pay higher insurance rates even if they were never late with a payment?

You are going to pay more in Broward because of crime stats based on zip code.  Male drivers get in more accidents also.  You do get a break for excellent credit though.  Is it fair that people with piss-poor credit pay higher insurance rates even if they were never late with a payment?

why should I pay more because of the actions of others?  See how that works?

Guest boatboatboat

My mom had a drivers license but it was no longer allowed to drive after her neck surgery. She did not drive. You think she should have to pay auto insurance?

She cpull revoke her license

of course not, but taxes and insurance are completely different things entirely so not sure what you are getting at

I'm talking about healthcare. You don't want to pay for the medical care of other people's children. I don't necessarily like paying for the education of other people's children. Just sayin'