You know what? I want to help Pocket Rockets

HenryHiII2

I have $1,800 in bitcoin in my block chain wallet

I can send this guy $500 worth if he needs it that bad. Im starting to worry about this guy and just feel kinda bad for him, it's pathetic.

PR, do you have any plans to get your act together if I send you this money? Drug rehab? Job?

If you have plans lined up to get your shit together let me know where to send the btc

JFC

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

As I said this money is not for partying I have no time or drive for that shit. This is to pay my outstanding CC payments+ what I owe Kolzig... so I can get a 2nd formal job and the CC company dont mess up with my employment/salary.

I know Kolz dont need the money but Im late I said I would pay him 3 weeks ago and couldnt because I got stiffed myself for $800.

I doubt you are serious but my offer to you is the same to everyone else... 25% cashback... so youd get $625 back in 2 months tops.

Guest pocketrockets

2 cards... Visa $240, Amex $160

Fine, Ill pay Kolzig on Monday when Rito pays me for the week.

Why are you helping me? Kinda confusing you know?

2 cards... Visa $240, Amex $160

Fine, Ill pay Kolzig on Monday when Rito pays me for the week.

Why are you helping me? Kinda confusing you know?

Because I honestly feel sorry for you

Your posts have become more and more depressing. I have plenty of money and a great comfortable life, come here to TGF to goof off and joke around, yet see this kind of serious, depressing stuff from you everyday and makes me realize how lucky I am

Your posts have become more and more depressing. I have plenty of money and a great comfortable life, come here to TGF to goof off and joke around, yet see this kind of serious, depressing stuff from you everyday and makes me realize how lucky I am

PR I would take this money only if it's Johnny Utah talking if it's hank it's a no go.

PR I would take this money only if it's Johnny Utah talking if it's hank it's a no go.

Johnny here, guess that guy Hank that the mods merged my account with decided to log in for the first time since I joined earlier tonight. I changed my password so that won't happen again, Johnny Utah here now and always. Still don't get why the mods just don't change my name to Johnny Utah, ridiculous

Guest pocketrockets

Well, I should be in the same page as you... unfortunately drugs and depression kinda ruined a lot of opportunities for me... but I learned from all that shit and I feel next time Ill do better.

Well, I should be in the same page as you... unfortunately drugs and depression kinda ruined a lot of opportunities for me... but I learned from all that shit and I feel next time Ill do better.

Are you getting help for your drug addiction and depression?

Where in Costa Rica do you live and what is your living situation? Apartment? Shelter? Pitch a tent on the beach?

Guest pocketrockets

Apartment... no issues there is paid for the month and payments due on the 10th. Paid utilities with what Rito paid me Monday.

Parents offered to pay for rehab but passed cause they cant afford it... would have to sell a car or mortgage the house and I dont want that shit/guilt on my shoulders.

I started attending NA meetings last week, hate em... but went 2 days this week... dont have the stomach too do it daily. I was really annoyed when they greet you with hugs and shit. Might pay me a shrink once I have more room to spend.

[/size][/font][/color]

Guest pocketrockets

Pocket rockets is there a lot of English speaking women in Costa Rica ?

More than in other latin countries? Id say yes... CR takes English classes quite seriously due to tourism.

But public schools level is low, private schools offer the best quality of teaching. I went to private... but I speak the 2 languages since I was baby.

Guest pocketrockets

Is that part of town people vacation ?

Not really lol... downtown San Jose yeah, some museums and things to visit, but nothing extraordinary really, the capital in general is ugly, dirty and too crowded... but prostitution, drugs and gambling own the city at night so, foreigners love it

Spots you wanna visit? Volcanoes and beaches... some towns are jewels like La Fortuna or Pérez Zeledon... PZ has a crazy broad ratio because a lot of men from town went away to USA to chase the American dream to never come back...

Guest pocketrockets

You're not ready to grab the bull by the horns. You just want to talk about it.

Dude you dont know me .. and I understand you are a hard working middle class kinda guy... I just got a 2nd job as a reporter covering soccer games... and wil look for a 3rd job cause the 2 jobs I have now dont require tons of time.

3 jobs is not taking the bull by the horns? OK

Also, you dont know but I used to do blow EVERY fucking DAY for years... once every 2 weeks now...

Baby steps.