what state do you think is the worst to live in CAL OR FLA

CarolinaKid

Never been to Florida but been to SoCal. Can't imagine Floridas weather being better, based on humidity alone.

california has so many parts its hard to say

florida is basically just plain dangerous. best state by far is colorado...........specifically colorado springs. it has everything

Im in Florida right now at my condo and its pretty hot and filled with a mix of rednecks and hispanics piled 12 deep in 1 bedroom condos.  Its pretty hot and nasty right now but once school starts back in a few weeks place becomes fairly nice and empty.  Still hot and humid though. 

I normally live in Georgia so I fancy myself well qualified to judge the various dumps of the South.   

Weather no question,  Cali blows the heat and humidity here out of the water.  People,  not sure if I prefer the rednecks or the self important hardcore liberals of Cali.  Probably the rednecks as they are at least funny with the stupid shit they do from time to time.   

california has so many parts its hard to say

florida is basically just plain dangerous. best state by far is colorado...........specifically colorado springs. it has everything

Colorado Springs doesn't have beaches, I need beaches.

The problem with California is it's too damn expensive to move there.

Colorado Springs doesn't have beaches, I need beaches.

The problem with California is it's too damn expensive to move there.

Big Bear Lake CA real estate relatively reasonable. About 3 hours from Vegas and maybe 90 minutes from OC beaches