Shadow 2

Shadow 3

Billy

WVU

The Guesser

NBW 1

NBW 2

DownSouth

Official player list. Again, please confirm how you want your votes cast if you have more than one entry.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tedddy, i took the final; spot 4 days ago...........Check the damn thread you started originally..........BUT i do not have an issue with DS getting it either if he does not already have 1........... Tedddy please do not ever disregard a post i made in your thread............TIA

Yeah Teddy

IAG-1

IAG-2

Dingo-1

Dingo-2

Moldy-1

Moldy-2

Brayden-1

Brayden-2

Brayden-3

TNP-1

TNP-2

Fecal-1

Fecal-2

Big Ted

Little Ted

Spudinator (Teds friend)

Scotty (Ted's friend)

FW

Harry

Shooterman

Timely

GI Joe

Try3

Shadow1

Shadow 2

Shadow 3

Billy

WVU

The Guesser

NBW 1

NBW 2

DownSouth

Official player list. Again, please confirm how you want your votes cast if you have more than one entry.

So after seeing the list, Can Tedddy not count?  ill take a 2nd team if available, but ill also give up 2nd team id DS does not have 1

Only question i have before i vote is how would 32 people each get a team weekly with bye weeks? Obviously if we have same team all year i assume everyone will just have a bye 1 week? is this true for a rotating teams?

The site IAG has us on figures bye weeks for players..... We will all have one bye week

So after seeing the list, Can Tedddy not count?  ill take a 2nd team if available, but ill also give up 2nd team id DS does not have 1

You have two teams and DS is in. Shadw agreed via text to give up one of his teams. Thank you Shadw....bailing out Teddy again. The above list should be correct, and should have 32 people.

Only question i have before i vote is how would 32 people each get a team weekly with bye weeks? Obviously if we have same team all year i assume everyone will just have a bye 1 week? is this true for a rotating teams?

Here is what the site says:

Pool Options

"We offer several different options for how you can run your 33 Point football Pool:

Randomly assign different NFL teams to your members each week (with each receiving exactly one bye), or once for the whole season."

Obviously if you have the same team for the entire season, you will have a bye when your team has a bye. Otherwise teams will be randomized, but you will not get more than one bye week.

Probably easier to just assign each person 1 team all year, but whatever , i voted already..... I assume the pool site tracks each person's bye week so that there is no confusion.....

Yes. It's a great site. Runyourpool.com. Boat has used them in the past, as have other TGF folk. There is no way I would even give an option for different teams weekly if it were not an automated process.

you can have one of mine DS

Thanks FT, but all is good now. Downsouth is in. Shadow gave up one of his teams.

Holy shit why is everyone such a baby? I vote 3 times to the same team all year. It is random when the teams are picked. If you get the Dolphins, you are lucky cause they score a lot. You get the jets and you are fucked. Who wants to have to look up their team all year? Keep your team and it is something extra to follow while you track your fantasy team.

She won't let it go dinger......everyone has to get their vote in even thou it's clear,y a landslide.....

Takes her 2yrs to get 33 players and now another 2yrs before the game starts because Shooterman hasn't voted!!!!

Teddy anxious to get another contest started so he can start collecting money to replace bill money spent on lotto.