22 members have voted

1. 1. Which would your prefer?

• Random weekly team assignment
    • Season long team

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I don't know their email addresses, nor know what they want for user names It's fine. I think we are,doing good getting 29/32 by this point,

I'm not sure how this works.  But i don't mean create another account.

I created only one account and joined 3 times.  I called my other entries shdw01-2 and shdw01-3.  I'm saying you could do an iag-2, iag-3,iag-timely, iag-5, etc.

Is there a reason they need to have the login?  I'm guessing the teams will be posted on here weekly so no one will actually be going to that site.

Shadow. Relax buddy. Moldy and TImely are capable of signing up. They need to join the site with a user name and password. This is different than your pool info. It requires your email I believe. I assume most of these people will be in boat's contest which uses the same site. It's not a big deal for them to sign up. I'm not going to sign up for them when everyone else has managed to do it, and we have three weeks left. I offered to add people manually if persons with multiple entries had issues, but in all cases they figured it out.

Teams will most likely not be posted on here. Teams will be generated at the outset of the season if they don't want to use the site, but many use it for various pools and contests. People may print the schedule for the entire year as soon as teams are generated. This will not happen until everyone is paid up.

• 2 weeks later...

Moldy has decided only wants one entry... so we have one available. Cost for season is $106....Get some!

All but one have registered at RYP. I have messaged that player and asked to sign up asap.

I will update paid list after confirming with Harry this weekend.