Has anybody else every wrestles professionally?

GreenDoberman

I spent two years wrestling in Mexico under a mask.  My ring name was El Diablo Blanco.  I was the typcial chickenshit heel, or rudo as they called it there.  Interesting times to say the least.  Wish there were some youtube videos out there, have looked around.  Used to have some old VHS tapes but they got lost in numerous moves.

I still wrestle with those every day Plom.

Yeah, Diablo.  If I told you half of what I've done, you'd call me Fishhead.

Held two titles, had a smoking hot Mexican valet.  Her signature was to scream and distract my opponent.

My mom is supposed to be sending me a bunch of 10 to 20+ year old pictures and videos sometime soon.  I'm hoping I kept some of the stuff.

Plommy, late 70s early 80s Toronto wrestling was great.  George Cannons promotion.  Lots of good times as a small BGS

I went to watch WWF wrestling once in the late 80's at Maple Leaf Gardens. Not my thing. I couldn't enjoy it because I knew it was all scripted.

Was more interested in watching how into wrestling some of the fans were at the event. Some passionate fans for sure.

Guest pocketrockets

Funny.

Never pro. Wrestled with friends in high school ecw style.

Garbage cans, tables, steel chairs, barbed wire.

It was fun and bloody. Until the barbed wire got caught up in a kids eyebrow and ge almost lost an eye. Lot of stitches.

After that it was esporadic...

I remember dropping an elbow from the top of a bunk bead.

Almost broke the guys clavicle.

One week into training down in Mexico, I thought I would die.  You have no idea the cardio and physical stuff these guys and girls go through just for the basic shit.

Pretty much wrestled on the single A circuit on the West Coast in Mexico.  I believe CMLL and AAA were the goals and dreams of these guys.

Most famous guys I ever wrestled were Mil Mascaras (2X) and El Dandy.

Both were squash matches where I lasted less than a minute.

Good lord, I drank a lifetime of Tequila and whatever shit we were pounding then.

Crazy times.

I was huge into music at the time.  Since we were basically C-level (A-ball in minor league baseball) wrestling there were no copyright issues.

Had some of the best entrance music at the time, and given the budget some of the best entrances.  Fireworks, props, etc.

One time I rode on a white horse to the ring to a Zwan song with my valet leading the way.  Probably 5000 Mexicans were thinking WTF but that was the point.  

Limited budget but we bribed a guy with tequila to borrow his horse for the entrance.  I think I lost in about 2 minutes that night, did the job.  

This was the song I entered to, took longer to get to the ring that the match LOL.  But that was what I got paid for.

BTW, my valet made it to the WWE/WWF for a few months.  

Guest pocketrockets

sounds like Morrissey

I partied with Andy Rourke once... Smiths bass player. 

Great guy, humble... lots of stories... this was in late 2013... we spoke about Bowie and Lou Reed... oddly enough Lou died the next day.

I spent two years wrestling in Mexico under a mask.  My ring name was El Diablo Blanco.  I was the typcial chickenshit heel, or rudo as they called it there.  Interesting times to say the least.  Wish there were some youtube videos out there, have looked around.  Used to have some old VHS tapes but they got lost in numerous moves.

That is cool as shit,would love to see some videos, Bet it was good times, to bad we grow up.