MLB auction

rjt

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timely is deaf to what EVERYONE says about him.....I've Never gone to the Penn State thing but the endless arguments makes you unbearable of someone being in charge of any contest.....good enuff poster but that's because I can avoid your endless ramblings, but if you ran a contest which would force me to keep up with the rules and standings I just couldn't keep up with the endless fighting that would take place,,

Timely is deaf to what EVERYONE says about him.....I've Never gone to the Penn State thing but the endless arguments makes you unbearable of someone being in charge of any contest.....good enuff poster but that's because I can avoid your endless ramblings, but if you ran a contest which would force me to keep up with the rules and standings I just couldn't keep up with the endless fighting that would take place,,

ted, once again... have run contests, auctions and fantasy leagues with absolutely zero arguments or unfair treatment. you're way off here.

i am not deaf to anything; i disagree with a lot of idiots like fish here - you are right. and in discussion threads i have no issues calling things like i see them. in contest/auctions threads i am about as fair and neutral as it gets, and don't play favorites. 

as deemer and anyone else in those threads would contest.

regardless, this isn't my thing. my beef was with fish being a weird spaz about auctions as if he was the general.

Gotta say timely does love bitching and the guy will always bat signal for his fellow fff

Pretty annoying but timely a good kid haven't seen him in 8 years.

Wish he wouldn't always follow around anyone who takes a shot at his boys though and chime in

regardless of who started this thread, i would have had the same position with fish's actions. i know it looks like i did it because it was rj, but would have done it for you too.

said my piece. nothing else for me to add.

Well my thing about both threads is that I really dont know who this RJT cat is.....I know fishead. But if you guys say that RJT is solid then OK. But he did say that he was going to stiff in the other thread.

Fishead runs a real good contest always. But rjt this time I guess

Maybe, rjt would have preferred you to handle the mundane maintenance of it if you had just said something.

I have no problem with Fish being involved

Pretty sure others helped out in past auctions Fish "ran."  I know Yis posted plenty of updates

rjt has been around forever.

He made the bids/stiff threat just to mess up FH's thread.

OK fair enough. I have known fishead for over 17 years now I believe, and have met him in person. So that is why I was sticking with his thread. And I HATE timelyshitting so anyone thing that he is for I have to be against

Well my thing about both threads is that I really dont know who this RJT cat is.....I know fishead. But if you guys say that RJT is solid then OK. But he did say that he was going to stiff in the other thread.

Fishead runs a real good contest always. But rjt this time I guess

I'm not holding the money.  Just like Fish didn't hold the money.  Winners collect from the losers at the conclusion of the World Series.  It's the same dozen or so posters who bid in every auction.  I think everyone has proven to be trustworthy.  Obviously a piece of shit like Brock's bids won't be accepted

I don't know rjt but he's clearly a douchbag and a baby to put out bets that he said he'd stiff on......he's most likey a SJW like Cee and the rest of FFF.....

I'm out but I know it doesn't matter as I've never played before so nbd.....GL......

Snowflake