Bitcoin on the move!

The Meatman

Guest pocketrockets

Wow. Well it sounds like you have a good number of days of sobriety behind you at this point. Just keep going day by day. Are you in contact with your high school sweetheart?

No never... she is a doctor now... recovered 100%... also got pregnant by one of my best friends in high school and I find the whole thing disgusting.

She erased me from her life for good and I tried for a year, maybe two... then gave up. Other girls came along. I dont find her attractive at all nowadays.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No never... she is a doctor now... recovered 100%... also got pregnant by one of my best friends in high school and I find the whole thing disgusting.

She erased me from her life for good and I tried for a year, maybe two... then gave up. Other girls came along. I dont find her attractive at all nowadays.

Well probably for the best then.

Back to cryptos, NEO still killing it If my calculations are correct, if you invested $1000 3 months ago or so at .20, you would now have $225,000. Damn. Missed the B3 there!

Guest pocketrockets

Well probably for the best then.

Back to cryptos, NEO still killing it If my calculations are correct, if you invested $1000 3 months ago or so at .20, you would now have $225,000. Damn. Missed the B3 there!

Oh yeah 100%

And my last exgf crushed me way worst... we were friends since 2005... then we lost touch and rekindled in 2012... thats when we started dating. But, after our last convo in which I reached to her to talk cause I was feeling xtra shitty... told her I was thinking about hanging myself... cause I was genuinely on a manic depressive state... she basically told me to go for it and stop threatening with that.... (i never told her that before, and ive been suicidal lots)... I know her exbf before me used to manipulate her w that shit... and she compared me to him. That was so degrading and hurtful. But she's dead to me now... I understand the person I fell in love with 3-4 years ago no longer exists... and that our relationship is ruined beyond repair... so kinda think im open to meeting someone new now.... but gotta work on myself.

I was so enraged I basically snapped out of the depression and got on tilt lol... so in a way she might have saved my life. Weird shit. 

Sorry for talking so much... thread derailed, we always do that lol.

Thx for listening. I never talk about this shit cause im a recluse nowadays and when I go out I hide my sensitive side and basically fake I am the strong-cold-silent type... which I am for the most part now.

Oh yeah 100%

And my last exgf crushed me way worst... we were friends since 2005... then we lost touch and rekindled in 2012... thats when we started dating. But, after our last convo in which I reached to her to talk cause I was feeling xtra shitty... told her I was thinking about hanging myself... cause I was genuinely on a manic depressive state... she basically told me to go for it and stop threatening with that.... (i never told her that before, and ive been suicidal lots)... I know her exbf before me used to manipulate her w that shit... and she compared me to him. That was so degrading and hurtful. But she's dead to me now... I understand the person I fell in love with 3-4 years ago no longer exists... and that our relationship is ruined beyond repair... so kinda think im open to meeting someone new now.... but gotta work on myself.

I was so enraged I basically snapped out of the depression and got on tilt lol... so in a way she might have saved my life. Weird shit. 

Sorry for talking so much... thread derailed, we always do that lol.

Thx for listening. I never talk about this shit cause im a recluse nowadays and when I go out I hide my sensitive side and basically fake I am the strong-cold-silent type... which I am for the most part now.

Can't believe she would encourage you... I guess if her ex used to do that it's understandable to some degree, but she should recognize you are not him. In any case, like you said, probably for the best especially if she snapped you out of bad place.

Guest pocketrockets

Why did you sell your $125 in BTC if you were going to turn around and buy more? Whatever the reason, good luck! I hope it goes to $5000 by end of year if not sooner.

Im guessing he got paid in btc and decided to sell the previous balance and keep the new one