Who here smokes cigarettes?

Blue

I quit 2 years ago. But some of my friends and family still smoke. Recently when out drinking with a couple of my friends that still smoke I've been bumming smokes off them and I'm fuckin ashamed of myself it's pathetic and I don't know why I'm doing it . I have no urge to buy a pack or go back to smoking everyday like I did for 17 years but I'm still really ashamed of myself for smoking a few cigarettes here and there. Anyone been through the same thing before ? I need to stop doing this shit !

I quit 2 years ago. But some of my friends and family still smoke. Recently when out drinking with a couple of my friends that still smoke I've been bumming smokes off them and I'm fuckin ashamed of myself it's pathetic and I don't know why I'm doing it . I have no urge to buy a pack or go back to smoking everyday like I did for 17 years but I'm still really ashamed of myself for smoking a few cigarettes here and there. Anyone been through the same thing before ? I need to stop doing this shit !

I stopped smoking for good maybe 3 years ago. Though I had stopped for long periods of time prior. I will every so often have one drunk. Always regret it the next day and have zero desire to smoke for a long while.

Stop doing that.  One night, you'll buy a pack, have some left over, have a smoke here and there during the day, and be right back into smoking full time again in short order.

Trust me.  I've done it before.

Try vaping 0 nic if you have the urge when you're out.

• 2 months later...