Free TGF contest sponsored by your pal Hoopsfan

Hoops

Open to first 14 posters

You will each be assigned a Big 10 football team. You will have that team every week of the regular season (no bowl or playoff games)

You will have the closing HR wager line on that team. Some weeks you'll be giving points other weeks you'll get points. If your team covers you get a point.

Poster with most points at end of season wins.

Prize is airfare round trip from your closest major airport. You will fly to Chicago where you will be picked up by Brock Landers in his Hyundai for a 2 day adventure.

You will eat at Lou Malnattis, the Pho restaurant and Hooters. You will also play 9 holes of golf at the infamous country club by Brocks house. You will also get to go with Brock as he sends a western union to Tony from his fav p2p place.

You will also get to FaceTime with Santiago Craig.

I will cover all expenses for poster and Brock and give you each $50 to gamble with at the HAMMOND horse shoe.

Only requirement is you must make vids during weekend getaway!

This is a legit contest so don't delete you cock fuck Yanks..

Let me know who is in and Boats please sticky this post!

Good luck pals!!

In only if Kinger holds the money..

Hey dipshit...you in the NFL Survivor or not?

There is no cash prize Barney Rubble. I pay for the expenses of the trip once there is a winner. I know you like collecting contest and group pool money so you can gamble with it as an interest free loan but I'm covering the expenses of this trip as i stated :laugh