Show us your man cave.

Cop

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only critique would be no door to get into the mancave. No lock.

No shot at getting BJ's at halftime of the Sunday afternoon football games in there with the kids home.

Agree. The kids get the rest of the basement and I'm left with this little room in the corner. Lol

Who didn't see that coming ? Kid Rock? Is that better Copper?

Kid Rock is the fakest piece of shit in the world, and it has zero to do with any of his politics, although that certainly doesn't make him likeable in my book.

But anyway, the guy started off as a rapper... didn't hit it big.

He then incorporated more rock in his act... hit it big.

People got bored of it because his music was pretty lame and more a sign of the times.

So then he started going the redneck route and singing country music and waving the Southern flag.  (Guy is from Detroit)  LOL

Fake.

Kid Rock is the fakest piece of shit in the world, and it has zero to do with any of his politics, although that certainly doesn't make him likeable in my book.

But anyway, the guy started off as a rapper... didn't hit it big.

He then incorporated more rock in his act... hit it big.

People got bored of it because his music was pretty lame and more a sign of the times.

So then he started going the redneck route and singing country music and waving the Southern flag.  (Guy is from Detroit)  LOL

Fake.

You hit the nail on the head. Look i love some of his music especially his Devil Without A Cause album and a few of his ballads but you are rights its fake but he is very astute and has had good songwriters and musicians help him along the way. Its all an act the everyman schtick but it is working. Did you guys see his interview with Dan Rather?  Kid Rock claims to live on a big piece of land with two huge doublewide trailers claims he is saving his money instead of wasting it on sports cars and mansions. He is trying to be like Neil Young/Johnny Cash wannabe these days.

Cop you a Hoosier pal? Only people I know who drink Busch are straight up rednecks :laugh

How about a drum solo vid pal?

When I was a sophomore in high school we drank Busch pounders.. We were just reminiscing about this since our 20 year reunion is coming up.. 4 of us would split a case every Friday night it would cost us $4 each.. Ahh the good ole days...