Show us your man cave.

Cop

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a sophomore in high school we drank Busch pounders.. We were just reminiscing about this since our 20 year reunion is coming up.. 4 of us would split a case every Friday night it would cost us $4 each.. Ahh the good ole days...

Nice I was a Bud Dry guy.. slammed a 12er one night a party in like an hour and a half and was real fucked up. Dorm roomies locked me in a closet all night :laugh

Also slammed a whole bottle of mad dog 2020 kiwi lime one night on a dare.. made me sick as fuck :laugh

Nice I was a Bud Dry guy.. slammed a 12er one night a party in like an hour and a half and was real fucked up. Dorm roomies locked me in a closet all night :laugh

Also slammed a whole bottle of mad dog 2020 kiwi lime one night on a dare.. made me sick as fuck :laugh

Oh yeah Mad Dog 20/20 those bottles were small though, easy to drink one from what I remember.

You hit the nail on the head. Look i love some of his music especially his Devil Without A Cause album and a few of his ballads but you are rights its fake but he is very astute and has had good songwriters and musicians help him along the way. Its all an act the everyman schtick but it is working. Did you guys see his interview with Dan Rather?  Kid Rock claims to live on a big piece of land with two huge doublewide trailers claims he is saving his money instead of wasting it on sports cars and mansions. He is trying to be like Neil Young/Johnny Cash wannabe these days.

Yes, sir.

Lol yeah we just got the small ones. I remember the orange flavored one being my favorite.

Was much more a grape guy. Being part of a financially frugal crew me and my buddies drank that shit a lot. Was always part of the pre drinking before heading out.