BUYER BEWARE IE: P.S.A. Scammer alert

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat
In the past few days multiple players have gotten scammed out of their deposit $.
They have all received an email from a former agent they have worked with. After depositing they go to their accounts and see the deposit isn't there. When they contact the book they are shocked to learn that no one from the book has been working with them.

What the scammer is doing is sending out emails to former clients he had prior while working at various books, acting as though he is now working at another shop. He gives them MG/WU info to send to for a deposit and *poof* the money is gone.

So be very careful of any email you get. Here is a C/P of one that was sent out today. Please note the email addy it came from.
A GMAIL account. A book wont be using that, but in this case the player knew the former agent and trusted him.

So look over any and all offers you get from books, contact the book directly and look at the email addy.
In this particular case the scammer was acting like he worked for Mybookie and simply kept the deposit $ .
He has done the same scam posing as an agent for other books as well.

th?id=OIP.QthhEGfdqUZXxTsJRBp2hAEsDg&pid

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 6:11 PM, Jeff Robinson wrote:

Hey John,
Great news!

I can offer the 100% free play with only a 10x roll over up to $1000, with any deposit method?
Let me know my friend, if you want to take advantage of this early bird special for the football season.

Take a look at the links below for the bonuses and promotions, deposit and pay-out methods, go ahead and Sign up for an account and PLEASE do me a favor, put on the promo code JEFFR50
Click on the link below to view the current bonuses and promotions:

https://mybookie.ag/deposit-bo nuses-and-promotions/
Click on the link below to view the deposit and pay-out methods.
https://mybookie.ag/info/banki ng/

Click on the link below to sign up for a new account and put on the promo code JEFFR50.
https://mybookie.ag/signup.php

Please feel free to email back with any questions or concerns, I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
Jeff Robinson
www.mybookie.ag

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any names of the people that were scammed boat?

My friends at MyBookie would like to speak with them.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Why am I not surprised that you are related to mybookie. Im sure you know who the owner is and how he stiffed millions of dollars from players.

Guest pocketrockets

Why am I not surprised that you are related to mybookie. Im sure you know who the owner is and how he stiffed millions of dollars from players.

:bulb

not only that, he snitched on people to be able to book now like nothing happened

surprises me no one has put a hit on the guy

I know everybody in the industry.

Unlike you who started last week I opened M&P.com in 1998.

Here's what's funny though, George.

Anytime I ask anybody about you they say they don't know who you are.

Are you really that small?

HR Wager means High Roller Wager and you have a max bet of a nickle?

Yes Im very small, just like your web site traffic. The difference is I dont get in bed with stiffs like you do.

Can you tell me what you think of the owner of mybookie which you proudly have on your website.

PS Its very sad that a guy that has been in biz since 98 lives a life like yours. I would have pulled a Shrink if I was in your place.

you and george need to squas tis drama,,,,not good for forum or business just fuking saying wtf....none off my folllowers want to read this shit....wtff

Yes Im very small, just like your web site traffic. The difference is I dont get in bed with stiffs like you do.

Can you tell me what you think of the owner of mybookie which you proudly have on your website.

PS Its very sad that a guy that has been in biz since 98 lives a life like yours. I would have pulled a Shrink if I was in your place.

LOL

Georgie with some late afternoon hardball

I stopped Sly but when I read how Meaty is concerned for his friends at mybookie I couldnt stop. The hypocrisy of this guy, talking shit to me about a slow pay to a scammer and he does business with a guy that stole millions from thousands of players in the US. 

dave is dave you are never gonna see eye to eye avoid drama its football season...lets have a great year...sly

I stopped Sly but when I read how Meaty is concerned for his friends at mybookie I couldnt stop. The hypocrisy of this guy, talking shit to me about a slow pay to a scammer and he does business with a guy that stole millions from thousands of players in the US. 

I am concerned for them.

And they are my friends.

Sorry that offends you.