BUYER BEWARE IE: P.S.A. Scammer alert

Guest boatboatboat

This topic is all you need to know about George.

Not only does he steal players funds, but he is openly lying to you here as well.

The Rodeway Inn on Convention Center Drive was sold to Siegel Suites in January 2016.

If you check out the reviews from let's just say from 2013 to the end of 2015 you will see The Rodeway's are not bad.

Here is the link from TripAdviser.

Is everybody happy? Of course not.

But most people are OK with the place.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g45963-d91979-Reviews-or35-Siegel_Suites_Select_Convention_Center-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

In a Chitty Room defending low rent motel.

:laugh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.  I don't know who your followers are.  But.................

Being a fly on the wall during this airing out of off-shore business is very enlightening.  Being totally ignorant of how these businesses run while keeping more money in them than I can afford to lose - I appreciate what little inside info I can glean.

I played at MyBookie and have gotten followup calls and offers.  I hope George and Dave go over the whole history here, not only of MyBookie but every off-shore book!  These are things we all need to know and this is the only place a non-detective like me can find them. 

It is too bad we have to wait for an argument to develop between insiders before this type of info gets out.

Gary Kaplan owned BetOnSports which stiffed a ton of players (including myself).  He now owns MyBookie.

Be careful.

Guest pocketrockets

Gary Kaplan owned BetOnSports which stiffed a ton of players (including myself).  He now owns MyBookie.

Be careful.

They stiffed me as an employee as well.

I use to live at the Rodeway Inn on Convention Center Drive about twenty(20) steps from the LV Strip.

They use to wash my cloths.

Clean my room.

Got free breakfast.

Got Choice Privileges points.

When I would go out of Las Vegas they would hold my room at NO CHARGE.

If I had friends in town I could get them rooms for $30.00 per night tax included.

I could go on and on and on if you want me to.

There was nothing wrong with where I lived.

It was great for a single guy?

LMAO.  Shocking that a scamming tout stayed at a roach motel.

LMAO.  Shocking that a scamming tout stayed at a roach motel.

That's it.

One(1) block away from the strip.

I was two(2) minutes from Wynn, Encore, Westgate, SLS, Clown Joint and the old Riviera.

Great place to live if you like to bet sports and shop for lines.

Now sadly it's a Siegel Suites now and I would recommend that you stay as far away from this place as possible.

LOL.  Brokedick couldn't spend $10/night extra to stay at the Stardust or Riviera right next door.

They don't rent by the month.

By the way the Stardust closed on Halloween Night October 31st 2005.

Of course I would not expect you to know the Stardust will be closed for twelve(12) years this October.

How old were you son in 2005?

There was also a Budget Suites over there (another shithole) but a modest upgrade from the roach motel Rodeway Inn.

And they rented monthly.

They closed that Budget Suites in 2005.

Comparing a Rodeway Inn that was sold out every weekend that I lived in it to the Budget Suites is like comparing chicken salad to chicken shit.

Do you know anything about Las Vegas?

No shit, moron.  You said you used to live there.  Past tense.  There were nicer places NEXT DOOR that were TORN DOWN, genius.  LMAO.

You've been in business since 1998 but you weren't in Vegas then?  LOL.

I'm sure your prospective clients would have loved to know the dump that you lived in.

Nobody with a dime to their name lives in a shithole like the Rodeway Inn.  Nobody.

No shit, moron.  You said you used to live there.  Past tense.  There were nicer places NEXT DOOR that were TORN DOWN, genius.  LMAO.

I'm sure your prospective clients would have loved to know the dump that you lived in.

Nobody with a dime to their name lives in a shithole like the Rodeway Inn.  Nobody.

Sold out every weekend that I lived there.

There must have been a bunch of nobody's staying there?

Was it a rule that I had to live in Las Vegas to open a website?

I did not know this??

Many many of them came to the Rodeway to pay me for the picks while they were in Las Vegas.

Many many of them stayed at the Rodeway when they came to Las Vegas.

Sorry son.

Wrong again.

How could you not know the Stardust closed in 2005?