I'm going to Tennessee

IAG

bring headphones

your cat is prob gonna be meowing the ENTIRE way

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. When I went to Denver for just three nights she was very stressed out tho, and I have since lost my cat sitter(she moved) so I would have had to have a stranger come in and look after her. That might have been the better answer, but I'm going to give this a try I guess. She meows when just going to the vet, so who knows how this will go. I'm going to do it in two days I think. I'll probably stop in Kansas City or St. Louis the first night.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have had good experiences with rover.com for petsitters....I bet you could find someone with references who would visit your house daily for $20 and once a day is all you need for a cat.

Likely also find someone who would safely board the cat for similar pricing

The two we have used are both women aged 50+ with credentials that include their home address and as noted - numerous local referrals

we have had good experiences with rover.com for petsitters....I bet you could find someone with references who would visit your house daily for $20 and once a day is all you need for a cat.

Likely also find someone who would safely board the cat for similar pricing

The two we have used are both women aged 50+ with credentials that include their home address and as noted - numerous local referrals

. She eats wet food. so probably need to have them come twice. I just wiorry she would feel like I abandoned her. She's not used to being alone. I am almost always here, and if I am gone it's never for more than three hours. I got her a sweet new travel carrier. I just have to make sure she never gets out...too many critters down in that area.

I was going to post that House. I was reminded how much I hated that song.

It had a lot of bass though. I remember when it was popular I was in high school and had a 10 inch subwoofer in my trunk and when this song came on my whole car shook from the bass lol . Ahh the good ole days!

Have a safe and fun trip IGGY

Enjoy your time down south IAG

I got a 10" subwoofer in my pants.....

Enjoy your trip girl....

Truth be told I am terrified of this drive. I am terrible with maps and directions, and this will be longest drive I've ever made.

Setting o/u in speeding tickets at 1.5

But thanks all!

. She eats wet food. so probably need to have them come twice. I just wiorry she would feel like I abandoned her. She's not used to being alone. I am almost always here, and if I am gone it's never for more than three hours. I got her a sweet new travel carrier. I just have to make sure she never gets out...too many critters down in that area.

yep thats how i am with my dog. thing is connected to my hip. just smiles and stares at me all day.......of course i feed her paul newmans and take here for a lot of long walks. shes very happy but a wreck if i leave