Updated 33 pool registration/paid list.

IAG

After going 0-11 last week I had my pph shut off so I can’t run it but I sure want a spot in it :)

WTH Teddy. 0-11? Shake it off and run this zone.

Did you tell your wife Ethereum is approaching 700 now? Wasn’t she mad at you for that? Now u can come off as a genius.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH Teddy. 0-11? Shake it off and run this zone.

Did you tell your wife Ethereum is approaching 700 now? Wasn’t she mad at you for that? Now u can come off as a genius.

The guys at work laughed at me just yesterday about ETH.....I’m not telling my wife shit...

I can run the Zone from this end of it I just can’t place the bets.....Zero funds and no outs

Oh ok. Hey I talked to HW yesterday. He was asking if you were still around. Such a good guy. He was very happy for you when I told him you just won the 33 pool....for third time. Lol.

Next year we can revisit the rotating teams. You know you can print off the grid from the website right? The teams are released at the beginning for the entire year. You still have to check it, but it’s not like you have to log into the website every week.

Haven't heard from that guy in forever. There was a year or two he researched NFL draft props and text me the plays. Tell him to get back on that. I need winners

Haven't heard from that guy in forever. There was a year or two he researched NFL draft props and text me the plays. Tell him to get back on that. I need winners

He reads here some, but next time I talk to him will do! Just ride the zone out. Teddy will have an out soon enough, and will be chomping at the bit to start that up .

I like a good throwback comon KGB your better than that

All Turdy has is talking about my late wife or my son....sad really but takes much more than that for him to I guess get the reaction he wants....

Ted is just showing his ass again....must be a sad life to respond to people in such a personal way just to try to get some sort of tilt I guess 

I'm sure it's been tough on him being busted week after week and he must take it out on something..just picked the wrong guy here..Just a pussy behind a keyboard...no more no less...

Should be taken out with the trash unless he can learn some self control....doubtful it will happen with him tho

No Ted you it's really just you....if I make a pick you just troll that...nbd it's why I don't make many here...go across the street and troll me in the BB thread....that should work out well for you...lol

And if I have anything to say about you, Gabe or anyone else I sure as hell have no need like you to bring family into it....it's all good tho....it's coming your way as it seems....sit back and enjoy it....loser..