You broke fucks say I don't eat well?

Brock Landers

Only one I've been to is on Pulaski as well. Perhaps your family bought from Rosarios years ago. I just drove by last week they were closed.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-sta-vickroy-rosarios-closing-st-1226-20161228-column,amp.html

Naples bakery next to Barracos as well.

Best bread ever for Italian Beef.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one I've been to is on Pulaski as well. Perhaps your family bought from Rosarios years ago. I just drove by last week they were closed.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-sta-vickroy-rosarios-closing-st-1226-20161228-column,amp.html

Roseangelas is still open pal. That's not the same place.

I'm not a fan of NY pizza either, paper thin crap I could do without..

Not trolling at all but not mad just busting chops on the difference of opinion....I could go to a 2 for 1 pizza here and get two mediums for like 10 bucks that would put to shame any garbage I've seen out of Chicago or NY.....

Which one of these fvcks think sliders at White Castle are good? You would think you died and went to heaven if you ate at in-and-out burger here in Cali

Why, do you not like pizza? That's a fvcking lasagna....Chicago has the worst ideas for pizza and hot dogs...pickles, tomatoes and sourkrout in a hot dog lol...mustard and onions will do thank you....stuff 2" of everything in a pie and call it...well, I guess they do call it a pie after all

Lol that's a thin crust pizza with cheese and sausage

guys, come on. Some of you are being silly. When Brock posts a $200 fine looking meal from Ruth's Chris and immediately those obsessed with Brock start claiming it's a shitty looking poverty meal, it's just a bad look for them.

That Tbone at RC looked good, Brock ...however I recommend the NY Strip next time. NY strip at RC is unrivaled

Think this has more to do with the demographic change out south. Been to Naples before.

Area also has the best shake/malt ever at Cupids ice cream.