Rate my Football Fantasy team...

KingRevolver

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 games but may be a guy to hold onto as he should be a solid option esp with Michael Thomas getting his share of rolled up coverages and double teams. And Saints offense should put some pts on the board as usual

Look for Ted Ginn Jr to play a big role in the Saints offense this year.

Look for Ted Ginn Jr to play a big role in the Saints offense this year.

Problem with Ginn is even though he may be the better athlete he isn't a great route runner and I have seen some Saints coaches noting that in offseason and even this preseason so I think Snead is likely to be well ahead of him in over all targets and esp when the offense is in the red zone and when teams decide to blanket cover Thomas. 

Problem with Ginn is even though he may be the better athlete he isn't a great route runner and I have seen some Saints coaches noting that in offseason and even this preseason so I think Snead is likely to be well ahead of him in over all targets and esp when the offense is in the red zone and when teams decide to blanket cover Thomas.

I drafted Thomas hope he has a huge year

Doesn't seem like it from what I have read and heard out of Saints camp this spring. But he will def have a role and get his carries which fantasy wise may be a problem because it will most likely limit not only his value but Ingrams also.

Drafted Thomas and Ingram , think I have good receivers just have no premiere running back.

Drafted Thomas and Ingram , think I have good receivers just have no premiere running back.

Not sure how deep RB is on the waiver wire but one name to keep an eye on is Matt Breida in SF. He has gotten solid reviews and seems to have been slotted in behind Hyde as the #2 back and with Hyde seemingly getting hurt every season he could find himself with a shot. 

Not sure i would rush to grab him now but def worth keeping an eye on him. 

• 2 weeks later...