NFL SURVIVOR [WEEK 8] PICKS HERE

Dingo

I feel worse because I sold it to him without knowing you had already made a pick....I told him the next day that you had selected Pitt and he said Fine....Monday morning he said he wanted Philly, don't know if he's telling the truth but it's what he says

that sucks. he paid you already? I will send you the hundy send it back to him. Send me your pp.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll direct him to this thread Toby.....I'm staying out of it only because I can't say without 100% certainty that he was really going to take Philly.

Don't want to make deals for either one of u 2 but I think $50 is fair if you're feeling bad and I think $50 is fair for him because of the lingering doubt (by me)

Blue......Denver

Try.....Denver

The Guesser.....Denver

Timely....Denver

B-11....Atlanta

If Atlanta wins and Denver loses then Braydon takes home the $2800 (minus his 1/2 unpaid entry fee)

The other 4 would receive $175 each (Try only $75,no entry fee)

If Bray does win and the 4 want to continue so to have 1 winner of $700 then I will continue to run the thing but no guarantee Sharp Square will continue the xcel (thou I like the chances just don't want to speak for him)

Good Luck!!!!

I wouldnt say that Brayden tried to get cute, I mean he took one of the biggest favorites of the week that he could still take.  Most people actually took Houston and Atlanta this week in my big survivor league. IT was hard not to take Houston this week because saving Denver for later seemed like a good idea

I wouldnt say that Brayden tried to get cute, I mean he took one of the biggest favorites of the week that he could still take.  Most people actually took Houston and Atlanta this week in my big survivor league. IT was hard not to take Houston this week because saving Denver for later seemed like a good idea

denver plays on the road the next three weeks @chargers, @chiefs, @eagles... then they play at home vs the Patriots.

there were five people left. saving a team in hopes of using them in 5+ weeks is a pretty bad strategy. 

Well maybe but he still took a huge favorite this week. One thing taht I am sure of is that the Giants will win 2 games in a row soon. They are too good of a team to keep losing. They will get it together at some point. I was actually thinking that the Giants might win easier this week than Miami would win.

Of course I am wrong, but that is why I was saying that he wasnt really getting cute. One thing that i learned this week was that Baltimore really sucks!!!!

Here is a breakdown of who everyone took in my other $100 survivor league. Some guys have more than 1 entry though, a few may have 4. I have 2 left. 

HOU, 69

DEN, 64

WAS, 61

ATL, 52

BAL, 19

TEN, 10

NOR, 8

JAC, 4

NE, 4

CHI, 3

I was just ribbing Bray with the Cute comment....in reality I told anyone who would listen that there was only two teams this week...ATL and Washington....

I would have took Skins......Giants can beat anyone at anytime.....B-11 might be right back in this thing

Nostra fuckin damaus over here...

I was just ribbing Bray with the Cute comment....in reality I told anyone who would listen that there was only two teams this week...ATL and Washington....

I would have took Skins......Giants can beat anyone at anytime.....B-11 might be right back in this thing

I know Teddy, it was a friendly fuck off. Horrible pick in hindsight.