NFL SURVIVOR [WEEK 8] PICKS HERE

Dingo

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let u guys decide (obviously) but I have 35% phone life and no charger and working in the Fab shop which is a nightmare without my podcast...

So I ain't checking back in til about 4 my time to see the vote or whatever and regardless yes or no you all will be getting a PM asking for your choice of payment and info.....BofA, chase, PP or well Fargo .

Talk then.....still think you guys are reading the rules wrong but don't care

I vote for $700 each

Guy at work had a charger so I'm good to check in....

1st off thanks for sending all the PM's and not posting openly as so to not intimidate anyone lol.

I will say this, part of the allure of this contest is the huge score....$2800 is big time....if you dopes settle for $700 ($600 after post up) then it was a big waste of time, what are you guys going to do buy two tires?

Has to be mandatory so work it the fvck out anongst yourselves...try to have it figured out by day's end.

No fvcking way I'm playing grab ass and oaying out $500 and holding 1k so this can continue...I will send that 1k to Timely and he can finish running the game.

Hurry up....

I agree with this. Came down to 3 of us a couple years ago and we all lost, no one SURVIVED and we split.

Stupid logic......in that sense then all 35 would start over.....you understand that right? We all lost.....in a court of law the Judge would rule in our favor as the idea is to pick teams without losing, never was it who can go further without losing...

Stupid waste of time for $600..... I enjoy the Survivor contest because of the monster pay day not the 3-team parlay you just hit.....yes a 3-team fvcking parlay waste of time....

All 5 of you will be getting a PM within 2-hr (just got home gonna shower and such) reply to me tonight and get paid tomorrow......reply tomorrow and I'll try same day but calling it wed-day

Blue.......Text me Du-Mas if you're still in Vegas and I'll see if Joe can meet up again but don't bother me with stupid text about $5 meet up fee's.....Dumb-Dumb........Joe text that you were cool, for the record.....we haven't talked but I'll get a visual prospective when we do and blast you on the forum....haha