What a bunch of fucking horseshit?

Dr. Paddy

Look at this first page. What are our choices today. Watch grass grow, or read this fucking drivel?

ATTN: ck? Do you seriously think that inbred racist piece of shit is even bright enough to pay attention? Why encourage his mongrel ass to post at all?

Who gives a fuck if SBR bought the Rx? Seriously. A place run by some of the worst shitballs in the history of Forumville is bought out by a place that caters to people who only take time off from pulling their peckers just long enough to go to the store for hand lotion? 

Housepicks picks? What? His own boogers, mined from deep within the caverns of his sinus system?

Hurricane Irma is a beautiful beast? No it isn't you under the bed cock swallowing simpleton. It's a fucking hurricane, people and property are in great danger, and some pathetic weenie like you is posting drivel like this on a rookie gambling forum aspiring to one day emulate Peeps Place?

Four winning totals this morning? What morning? If they've won, what the fuck use are they to anybody?

Just a heads up? Heads up from what?  Repeatedly failed attempts at self-fellation?

Betonline caught cheating at live blackjack? Of course they were. Did anybody here seriously think that online blackjack is honest?

Hopefully these honest and sharp insights will be the start of a new direction here at EOG.

I have no idea what this fucking black box is doing on here. Maybe I should start a thread about that?

Chicken meat spaghetti

Yum

Yep. Then badminton. 6 to 8.

i am interested in what you have to say and how ww could possibly be more like peeps.

This forum has to stand for things. And it needs throat slitters to get rid of the riff raff. So far, all you have are Yanks and Billy. They can put the knife in. You need more. I can't be wandering over here every couple of weeks to slit some throats, and then go back and sit on the Wall at Peeps forever. I'm getting on in years. My days in the Night's Watch of Forumville are numbered. 

What do we need to stand for? This:

Make a list of everything that fucking goof CK stands for. That's what we stand against. 

We stand for the idea that nothing kills a forum like this faster than more than one or two sports related posts a day. 

Equality for all. Sure, we demonstrate that by letting a Mexican tiny person be a mod, but we need to go much farther than that. 

We need to be ruthless against scum. See remarks on more throat slitters. Scum should be afraid to be here, not bask in a warm welcome just to keep the numbers up.

We need to be against suicide. We're doing ok at that, but some posters are threatening suicide just so people will reply to their threads. That's not on.

Nothing sparks a forum up more than seeing some turd flushed down Forumville's toilet. Peeps was good for that, but turds avoid that place now. In truth, not many here either. WVU, Cop, the Pillsbury Ass Bandit when he shows up, whoever Mr. Merlin is over here, tjd, and whoever else may call me a miserable old fuck in this thread. That sort of riffraff.

Guest pocketrockets

paddy, if i ever saw you on the street, id curb stomp you just for fun, slap your wife on the ass, chuckle, and continue drinking my milkshake and going about my day

Chris Cornell dies... and yet vermin as yourself still kicking

No sense of justice for talent or personal worth in this world

If Darwin laws really applied to humans, youd be my snack on a tuesday and your wife my fun rape of the week, or perhaps id sway her, if she is willing to fuck a unibrow mutant.... hell I like my chances of -1000+